Chapter Two

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lights out!" Mrs. Lee went walking into the dormitories, reminding the students to go to sleep, "There's a camp tomorrow."

Jong Kook cast a spell to make the sleeping bag fly to where he was. He ped it and went inside. He could hear a whisper. "Jong Kook."

Jong Kook mumbled a spell and his wand beamed a small light, just enough for him to see who it is. He said, "Oh, Jun, is anything wrong?"

Jun quietly and slowly wriggled himself next to his friend and asked, "Going to bed already?"

"What do you think?" Jong Kook replied and he muttered yet another spell to get his book from underneath his stack of books. He rested his head on his left hand while his right hand held his wand. Jun nudged Jong Kook roughly, "Don't be a such a study freak!"

"You know my character," his voice filled with annoyance.

"You can do that later, besides, it's due next Wednesday, you will have plenty of time to do it another time. Come on, let's play cards." Jun shoved his hand inside his pocket and took out a stack of cards.

"Shuffle," Jun said, directing his wand at the direction of the cards and it began to shuffle itself neatly.

"Disarmer!" Jun casted at Jong Kook, making Jong Kook's wand drop on the floor. Jong Kook chanted another spell, turning off the light which the wand emitted. If someone caught them awake when they were suppose to sleep, they would have been in so much trouble. Jong Kook reached out for his wand and closed his book, "Fine. One round only!" Jong Kook gave a defeated look, finally giving in. He faced Jun and gave him a frown.

"Come on, you said one round!" Jun protested.

"It's UNO again, don't you have any other card games? Even my book is more interesting than this."

"Yeah, right." Jun's voice full of sarcasm.

"Distribute," Jong Kook pointed his wand at the cards. Seven cards were given to the both of them and they began with Jun having the first move from winning the round of Scissors Paper Stone.

"Uno," Jong Kook claimed as he put down the card he had been holding. One more card and I can go back to reading! Jong Kook lifted his hand up in joy and excitement. He looked at Jun's expression carefully, he did not seem bothered that Jong Kook only had one card left in his hand.

"Change, Green." He placed a colour changing card. Jong Kook glanced at the final card he was holding, yellow. Oh great! He began taking cards from the stack, each ending up in either Red, Blue or Yellow. No luck in Green. Jong Kook could feel anger rising inside him as his once almost empty hand turned into one full of cards. He slammed a colour changing +4 card on the floor and exclaimed, "Red!"

Jun reluctantly took four cards and placed a Red coloured card. The game went on, both of them giving more cards to the other. Jun let out a yawn.

"Want to stop?" Jong Kook asked.

"Sure, I'm beat!" he said sleepily before lying down in his sleeping bag and drifting off into sleep almost immediately.

Jong Kook, on the other hand, flipped his book to the page he stopped just now and began reading again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter