Chapter One

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook, in other words, a young yet well-known wizard in the wizarding world.

His parents, Kim Soo Hyun and Cheon Seong Im were both a famous wizard and witch in the school.

Kim Soo Hyun, the father of Kim Jong Kook, was well-known for his knowledge. Like every other school, the School of Magics, had examinations as well as top scorers from the entire cohort. Meanwhile, Jong Kook's mother, Cheon Seong Im, was known for her creative teaching methods. She always had a smile on when teaching her students and managed to get the students to have fun while they learn the necessary topics and subjects in time for their examinations.

He is the only pure-blood wizard in the entire School of Magics, which meant that he is the only student whose parents were wizard and witch. Others who came were half-blood wizards or witches.

Other than the fact that he is a pure-blood wizard, he has inherited his father genes, the top scorer in the entire cohort every year, from first to fourth. This is his fifth and final year in School of Magics.

Doing his parents proud, he received many awards from the school. Indeed, it would be a big loss to the school once Jong Kook graduates.

**
"Kim Jong Kook, top in the entire cohort," the emcees announced as all the other parents put their hands together to applaud the young man's achievement. Jong Kook being the top scorer was no surprise to everyone, they would expect nothing less from a pure-blood wizard. Despite his achievements, Jong Kook has never been arrogant and kept striving for the best- full marks in every subject.

Kim Soo Hyun, though was also the top scorer, had never gotten full marks in every subject. Jong Kook heard his father's wish and promised to work hard, to make his dream true.

Jong Kook beamed a smile at the headmaster of the school.

"Congratulations. You have worked hard and done us proud!" the headmaster congratulated as he reached out his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you, Sir," Jong Kook took the headmaster's hand and accepted the certificate. He thanked him once again before heading to the center of the stage to bow. The juniors could only envy him, wishing that they would one day be able to be stand at the very top of the cohort, like him, Kim Jong Kook.

After all the prize receptions were presented with a certificate of their hard work, they were dismissed back to their classes.

"Okay, class. As you know, all fifth graders will be assigned with a first grader. Please be good role models to your juniors. They will be coming up shortly."

"Yes, Mrs. Lee. We understand," the class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter