Chapter 5: Hello! Project 15th Anniversary Concert

New Member of Morning Musume?!

( As they arrive at  Tokyo Dome for a 3 day concert for the 15th Anniversary of Hello! Project and Morning Musume. )

( Backstage. 2 hours before the concert time ) 

Risa: I like your new hairstyles. 

Reina: Your rocking that hairstyle Amuro! 

Aika: You look so cute with that hair Yuka! 

Sayumi: Miyaka, that hair makes you look gorgeous like me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~( After that they practice for their performance)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The concert starts with MM of course) 

Morning Musume: Renai Revolution 

After several songs, various announcements were announced. From Risa and Aika graduating. Also Hello! Project's further advancement in Korea. Also 4 new members from the 12 generation would be added to give a new flavor in Morning Musume. The members are Luka , Heikie and Soyu. 

Luka Izumo (15)

Heikie Moon (16)

Soyu Zhang (14)

 

 

The 3 are said to be trainees from S.M Entertainment. Luka is Russian-Japanese while Heikie is Korean-American and Soyu is Korean-Chinese . Morning Musume will be under S.M Entertainment for their releases in Korea and China.

Morning Musume will have their debut showcase at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium. They will have 2 showcases and 2 weeks later is their debut Korean mini album "Good Morning" would be released.

Good Morning will have 5 fresh tracks and 2 bonus songs which is the Korean remixed version of Renai Hunter and a Korean remake of  Ai Araba It's All Right! . This will be the last release before the departure of Risa and Aika. 

1. Morning Blues ( Moning Beulluseu)

2. Day By Day ( Nalmada)

3. Paradise ( Cheongug)

4. Fantasy ( Gonsang / Fantagi) 

5. My Love ( Nae Salang)

6. Ai Araba It's All Right!

7. Love Hunter! (Leobeu Heonteo)

The mini album will be heavily promoted for 2 months and after a break in Japan , the full album will be released. It is said that Haruna Iikubo and Ayumi Ishida will graduate during the Good Morning~~ 1st Korea Nationwide Tour to pursue a duo project outside Hello!Project. While member Kanon Suzuki will also graduate to pursue her studies and Mizuki Fukumura.

Tsunku said he prepared a fresh and international lineup for the group's advancement in Asia. He also wanted to give life back in Morning Musume with talented and international members. With currently 18 members, it is the biggest lineup of Morning Musume to date breaking the record on 2003 that was 17.

Each song has a different feel that is very unique compared to what they have released in Japan.

Morning Blues is a R&B and Blues Dance pop song with a touch of Soul that showcases both their vocal and dancing abilities. It gives you a 80's feeling with a touch of 60's but it gives a modern magical feel which makes it sound different.

Day By Day is a sweet ballad that gives an relaxing feeling. It has a easy following melody along with their sweet voices that complements the song.

Paradise is an electronic pop song influenced with Psychadelic rock and heavy metal which gives off a different side of Morning Musume. The song tests their vocal abilities with the high notes and long verses with fast raps.

Fantasy displays the opposite of Paradise as Fantasy will remind you of fairytales and bedtime stories as it gives a magical feel in touch with it's pop feel.

My Love gives of an R&B and Pop feeling which gives off a sweet melody yet the beats give it a more mature feeling which sees the more serious and passionate sides of Morning Musume.

The other 2 songs are covers translated to Korean and sung it that version.

.

Amuro's POV

"Amuro-chan, are you excited till we go to Korea?" Reina smiled at me backstage after the concert. "Well yes of course Reina-san! I want to see Tohoshinki-sunba-" Shoot.. I messed it up. I know Reina-san is overly obssed with Jaejoong-senpai and it's creepy that even Risa-senpai dosen't want to talk about him with Reina-san anymore.

"Oh the group with Jaejoong-san in it?" Reina stopped and thought about something. "Well.. Yes Reina-san.." I scratched my head and sat down. "You want to see him?" Reina san looked at me desperately.

"Uhh.. No thanks Reina-senpai." I said in a well uninterested tone. "Ah. It's ok." Reina senpai replied in a dissapointed tone.

The next day, we started to prepare for our flight to Seoul. I was very excited to go back to Seoul. After I refused all those debut offers because of school. I almost had to be in an upcoming girl group in S.M Entertainment but  had to go back in Japan.

But I guess I can tell Mr. LSM when I can comeback after I stay in Morning Musume for 4 to 5 years I guess. He said I can comeback any time i'd want to. 

So if Risa-senpai , Aika-senpai , Haruna-senpai , Kanon senpai and Mizuki senpai are leaving , there's 13 left of us. But what's the bad thing, Reina senpai will be my roomate and she'd be spazzing about Jaejoong-sunbae all the time.

Oh gosh, I'll just sleep till next morning.

.

.

.

I'm soo sorry guys if it's been a LOOOONG time. Now here it is :D