Chapter 3: GRADUATION?

New Member of Morning Musume?!

Risa: Yeah. But still, i'll have to chose Sayumi. Because im graduating next month. 

Amuro: Senpai! * starts crying* It's not going to be the same without you. 

Risa: Also, many of our other Morning Musume members would graduate due to personal matters.

Riho: I want to focus on my studies.

Amuro: Senpai..

Kanon: I want to develop a solo career.

Amuro: Senpais....

Masaki: I want to leave Hello Project and join Rhythmic Zone to gain indepence.

Amuro: Senpai.. That's what Maki-senpai did. 

Haruna: I want to concentrate my love life with my boyfriend. I'm marrying him a  month from now so I have to leave.

Amuro: Senpai..

Ayumi: I want to get out of the spotlight for a while and return when im around 18 and be part of a duo with Kanon one day.

Amuro: That means your leaving Mizuki senpai, Erina senpai, Sayumi senpai, Reina Senpai , Aika Senpai, Me, Yuka and my best friend left as the MM musume members.

Risa: Leaving it to 8 members.

Mizuki: I'm leaving on the next single after the Hello Project Concert.

Amuro: Why that sudden senpai?

Mizuki: I want to join Ayumi and Kanon in the duo and make it a trio. We'll be out of Hello Project by the time we'll leave and be possibly in either Pony Canyon or Nayutawave Records. 

Kanon: I'd rather want us to have a more electronic and modern sound than the current MoMoSu.

Sayumi: With only 7 us, why do you think we can stand on our own? Betrayers. * leaves and slams door*

Risa: I knew this was a bad idea. Why did I even agree to graduate! 

Amuro: It's not your fault senpai. I know you have to move on and go learn being alone.

Risa: Your right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MM NOW?