Cold Angel

So I married my Bully

Some people stared as he walk pass them. Jeonghan is very used to this scenario. Everyone thinks he's some sort of beauty queen every time he passes by and Jeonghan hates it. He hates the attention that he's getting. He's aware of his feminine appearance that made girls so jealous of him especially when his was still long, that's why he cut it. He wishes everyday before going to school that people would look at other, more important things rather than giving him unwanted attention.

He stopped by his locker first to take all his things before he made his way to his classroom, which is located on the seocnd floor of the school. He went inside and closed the door behind him. He made his way to his desk as quiet as possible and placed his things on his desk before sitting. He took out the novel he was reading on the way to school from his bag. He took his reading glasses and started reading right away, flipping through the pages and stopped at the part where his bookmark is.

He didn't notice his bestfriend sitting in front of him because he was too absorbed with his book. "Good Morning." Wonwoo greeted with his usual deep voice. "Good Morning." Jeonghan greeted back without looking up from his book. Wonwoo looked back on his bag and took out the book he was reading too. 

That's their routine.

No one really knows if Wonwoo and Jeonghan are really bestfriends since they tend to focus more on reading their beloved books rather than talking.

But of course, Jeonghan's morning wouldn't be complete without those guys chasing after him. Dokyeom, one of his classmates, got pushed by his friends towards the bob-haired's desk. Dokyeom was so nervous, he was stuttering.

"Yes? What is it?" Jeonghan asked coldly without looking up from his book. "J-Jeonghan-ssi..uhm.." Dokyeom stuttered as he showed a paper bag and bowed in front of Jeonghan, making the latter look at him. "Hmm?" Jeonghan asked in curiousity. 

Even Wonwoo stopped reading to witness one of Jeonghan's admirers get rejected again.

"What's this?" asked Jeonghan.

"I-I brought breakfast for you! I heard y-you love blueberry pancakes! I-I made them myself! Please accept them!" Dokyeom said nervously while still bowing. 

Jeonghan stared at the bowing man for minutes. '...he's gonna get rejected I swear...' Seungkwan, Dokyeom's friend. said in his mind as he watched the whole scene.

Wonwoo smirked. This happens ona regular basis. Someone confessing to Jeonghan then Jeonghan will reject them and the admirers  will give him death threats because they think he's Jeonghan boyfriend. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, 'I rather date a dog than date Jeonghan.' He thought.

What happened next was something that they didn't expect. Jeonghan took the paper bag with a slight smile. He placed the bag on his desk beside his book. "Thank you, Dokyeom-ssi. I didn't have time to have a breakfast so i'm gonna take this and eat it." Jeonghan said, still with that quiet tone.

Wonwoo's eyes widened and so does the other people who witnessed it. Yoon Jeonghan is cold as . This thing only happen once in a blue moon and those who saw it  should really be grateful. "R-Really?! Jeonghan-ssi! Thank you!" Dokyeom rose up and was about to hug Jeonghan but the latter was fast enough to put a hand on Dokyeom's face, stopping him from whatever he wanted to do.

"I said thank you for the food and that's it. Don't get your hopes up." He said. Jeonghan stood up and looked at his bestfriend. "Wonu-yah? Come, let's eat." He said, taking the paper bag and his book as he walk to the door.

Wonwoo took his book too and walked out, following his friend.

"J-Jeonghan touched me! OH MY GOD!!! GUYS I'M NEVER WASHING MY FACE AGAIN!" Jeonghan heard Dokyeom's voice in the hallway, making him roll his eyes. 

Wonwoo walked beside Jeonghan, smiling. "How the can you get so many admirers?." Wonwoo asked.

Jeonghan looked at him. "How would I know?! I never wanted their attention!" He pouted. Even though he keeps a cold facade through the whole day, he's still the pouty whiny baby Wonwoo knows. No one can see this side of Jeonghan aside from Wonwoo and his aunt.

"Yah! Why did you acccept the food he gave though?" Wonwoo asked again. "Because it's blueberry pancakes! You know i'm obsessed with it!" He complained. The duo made theirway to the canteen.

"Well, yeah you are obsessed with that but what if he put some love potion on those pancakes?" He frowned.

Jeonghan sat on a chair and placed the paper bag and his book on the table. "Please Wonu, that kid looks like a horse not a witch." He said, opening the bag. 

Wonwoo sat in front of him and rolled his eyes. "Just in case you fall in love with that horse all of a sudden, i'm disowning you as my friend." 

"Yeah, like you have someone else to be with!" Jeonghan snorted. He openedthe container and saw the pancakes inside along with a plastic fork and knife. "Hmm the pancakes looks yummy!" Jeonghan took the fork and sliced a piece. 

"Are you in love with the horse yet?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

Jeonghan squealed. "Yahhhh~ Where is he? Lets go see Dokyeommieeee~" He said with a fake girly voice, making Wonwoo from. "Just kidding, you little . Ew I rather date a dog." He chuckled.

"You mean you rather date your own kind?" Wonwoo smiled teasingly. Jeonghan frowned and grabbed the plastic knife. "Don't make me use this on you, Wonu!" He warned.

Wonwoo held his hands up in the air. "Okay okay! Chill! Psycho!" Jeonghan smiled in victory.

Conversations of the coldest duo that onlythe two of them knows. 

 

 

 

 

The two went back to class. The teachers don't even bother if they skip one or two subjects besides, it's the two of them who ace in everything. They're both the Rank #1 and Rank #2 of Pledis University's overall honor students. 

Both are called the Beauty and Brains of  their section but its not like they care. They don't really see it as something special. It's more of a normal thing for them. 

That's why many people admire then, especially Jeonghan. He's beautiful, smart, independent and he doesn't boast. 

 

 

 

 

Dismissal came and Wonwoo's driver came to pick them up. "Good afternoon, Sir. Good afternoon, Mr. Yoon" He greeted as he opened the door for the two. "Hello Mr. Ihm." Right when Jeonghan was about to enter the car, someone ran towards them. "Jeonghan-ssi!" The boy screamed. 

Jeonghan looked at the guy. "What?" He asked coldly while holding the door open.

"I'll take you home!" Minhyuk, a boy from another section, announced. The boy has been courting Jeonghan ever since they were freshmen. He never stops bugging Jeonghan and will never stop until he has Jeonghan for himself.

"No, thank you." Jeonghan said and went inside the car. "YAH! PLEASE! JUST THIS ONCE! PLEASE I'LL STOP BUGGING YOU!" Minhyuk tapped on the window agressively. Wonwoo groaned "Ugh, tell your admirer to stop hitting our car or i'll kill him." warned Wonwoo.

"Should I do something about him, Sir?" asked Mr.Ihm .

"No thanks. I can handlehim." Jeonghan said before he rolled down the window. "I'm going home with Wonwoo. Go home by yourself." Jeonghan said,closing the window again, leaving the poor boy alone as the car starts driving away.

Wonwo smirked and looked at his friend. "You're such a mean bastard." 

"Hey,I said that in the nicest way possible." Jeonghan defended himself. "The kid was about to cry, Han." Wonwoo laughed.

"He'll get over it,it's not like its the first time I rejected him." Jeonghan said, looking out the window.

They arrived in a wealthy subdivision filled with huge houses. Jeonghan and Wonwoo lives next door. 

The car stopped in front of Jeonghan's house and he got off. "Bye wonu!" Jeonghan waved at his friend before the guards opened the gate for him. "Good afternoon, Sir!" They greeted.

"Hey."He replied. "Is Eomma home?" 

They nodded and he proceeded to their house.The huge doors opened for him and he went inside, going straight to the living room where he usually  sees his Aunt. "Eomma!" He said. Jeonghan calls his Aunt as Eomma since she acts like his mother-figure ever since he was only 4 . She took him in ever since his Parents left him after a plane crash. She was more than happy to take Jeonghan in and treat him like her own.

"Jeongie! How was school, darling?" She asked.

Jeonghan sat beside her and smiled. "It was okay, it would be better if those kids won't stop bugging me." He rolled his eyes. "Aish, don't be so mean to your admirers! Tey're only like that because you're so beautiful like your Eomma!" She laughed.

Jeonghan stood up, laughing. "Yes, keep flattering yourself." He said.

"Yah! Praise me for once, will you?!" She said.

Jeonghan ran away saying "Neverrrrr!" 

He walked up the  huge stairs and went into his room. He layed down on his bed and sighed.

 

Another boring day, done.