Why don't you understand my signal?

ChaeyoungxOC short stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

One day, you were walking on the street to run some errands. You were text ranting to your secretary aka your best friend about the boring meeting in the afternoon that you have to attend since you are the CEO of J enterprise; one of the top few companies in the world that your family owns. You were so engrossed that you didn't realize the commotion that is happening. 
Someone that has a hoodie on and it was covering her face was being chased by a group of high schoolers that are screaming incoherently, and that particular someone is running towards your direction. Since you weren't looking at where you are going, and she happens to turn behind to see if those bunch of people are still on her back, unfortunately, she bump into you real hard that you both end up on the ground. You landed on your back while she's on top of you. 

 

"Ouch! Hey, sorry I didn't see where I'm going! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" 
She whispered "I'm sorry! It's my fault, I didn't notice that you are in front of me" and while she was planning to stand up to make a dash, she realized that bracelet got caught with your watch. 
"Oh no, what to do... I can't be caught by them. I can't be seen out here.." as she continues to mumbles and you finally saw the people chasing her, you knew you had to do something to save her. 

So you took her hand and said "Come with me, I know where to hide. Trust me." Then you took off, running as fast as you can while dragging her along. After a couple of minutes, you finally saw your car: Black Porsche Boxster, you quickly unlock the car and instead of opening the passenger door for her, you pulled her to the driver's side open the door before she could ask you what are you doing. You apologized before carrying her to the passenger seat before entering the vehicle and with that, you sped off and leaving those people who are chasing her behind. Not knowing where to go, you decided to drive to your own mansion since the security is very tight and you know that she will be safe in there just in case those people managed to track her down. 

 

“Hey, I will get some stuff to untangle this mess over here. I will send you back home once it's done. Don’t worry I’m not going to kidnap you” you said while smiling and pointing to the tangled bracelet and watch, she just nodded like a little puppy. 
While you are trying to untangle the bracelet she suddenly said: “I’m Chaeyoung.” While removing her hoodie revealing her face.
“What?…” You replied without looking up. 
“I’m Chaeyoung from Twice, do you know Twice the Kpop group?”
“Sorry, I’m not updated with the Kpop industry. So what happened was you got chased by your fans while you are out just now?” You asked while introducing yourself as well. 
“Yeah, I kind of sneak out to get some art materials, unfortunately; I was discovered by fans and I had to run away to avoid getting caught by my manager…”  She explained. 

 

Meanwhile, you are trying to untangle the mess, both of you talk little more about each other, you discovered that she like drawing and she is in charge of rapping in her group. While she knows that you are a CEO and that you are a couple of years older than her.  After 10 minutes of struggling, you finally freed her from your watch. 
“Yes! Finally! Freedommmmmmm…” You said in a dorky way that made her chuckle. You were so embarrassed that you break out a silly smile and scratching your head.
“Shall we make way to your dorm then?” You continued and headed towards your car. 

 

You sent Chaeyoung all the way to her dorm’s door since you are afraid that the fans might pester her again also being the older among the two of you, you were concern for her safety. Seeing that she is safe in front of her house, you bid goodbye. 
“Wait!” She said while holding your arms preventing you from leaving. “Give me your mobile phone” you were confused but hand her your phone anyway. After clicking a few buttons, she returns it to you. Before you unlocked your car, you received a text message.

 

From: Chaeng
Hi! I’m Chaeyoung, thanks for saving me and sending me home. It’s nice meeting you! 

You smiled to yourself

Please log in to read the full chapter