Chapter 2

Music Magic (One-Shot)

 

Final

Final chapter!!! ^.^ ENJOYYYYYYYY

-------------------
The next day after I confessed my feelings to Arron, I found out that the whole school already knew about it. Rainie came runnning towards me and asked me to confirm that everything was true. I was shocked that she knew about it.

Gui Gui: How did you know?
Rainie: Everybody knows!
Gui Gui: But how?
Rainie: I don't know. Everytime a girl confesses to Arron, the next day the whole school knows about it.
Gui Gui: I can't believe it!

Rainie hugged me and asked me how I felt. I was about to reply her when Ella, Hebe and Selina came to hug me too. I could hardly breathe with all the people hugging me. The 4 asked me so many questions I couldn't answer them in time. I tried my best to push the 4 girls and when I did I told them that I was fine.

Ella: Fine? Yea right! We're your friends you don't have to lie to us!
Hebe: That's right! What did he do?
Selina: What did he say?
Rainie: Gui, it was his loss not yours.
Gui Gui: Girls, I'm seriously fine and I'm not losing him. I'll get him. I will win his heart.
Hebe: Wow. Don't get your hopes up though. He's not easy to get.
Rainie: Yea and he's so cold. Why would you want him?
Gui Gui: There is still some warmth beneath all his coldness. I just have to dig deep enough.
Ella: And how are you going to do that?
Gui Gui: I have no idea. I'm thinking.
Selina: Well good luck. Anything we can do to help?
Gui Gui: Well there is one thing.
Rainie: What is it?
Gui Gui: Stop asking me so many questions about this!

Before they could reply the boys started crowding me and started asking questions like the girls. My head was about to explode with so many questions. Thank goodness I have the girls. They pushed the boys to one side and told them everything that I told the girls earlier. I noticed Arron walking into the class with his head down reading a book. I said hi to him and he looked at me but after that he looked down and went back to his seat. During lunch time, I had a discussion with all my friends about how to win Arron's heart.

Jiro: What are you going to do?
Gui Gui: I have no idea. Suggestions?
Chun: Give him something he likes?
Gui Gui: Well what does he likes?
Chun: Well since he changed... I have no idea....
Gui Gui: What to do now???
Rainie: Don't worry we'll think of something.
Danson: Do something which involves piano!
Selina: Like what? Buy him a piano?
Gui Gui: Wait that's it!
Hebe: What's it?
Gui Gui: I have a way to win his heart!
Calvin: Which is?
Gui Gui: You'll see.
Ella: Why can't you just tell us?
Show: Yea... What exactly are you going to do.
Gui Gui: I'm going to win his heart!
Xiao Gui: Big Question! How?
Jiro: You sure you can win his heart?
Gui Gui: Yup!
Xiao Gui: C'mon just tell us. Maybe we can help.
Calvin: Yea...
Gui Gui: You'll soon get it!

I stood up and left my group of friends and headed home to practice the piano. I created some of my own pieces and I spent over 6 hours practicing on the piano. The cycle continued until the day came. I knew I was ready. During tea break I went to talk to Arron. I headed towards the music room and stepped in.

Gui Gui: Great song! But I bet I can do better than that!

I smiled my most nastiest smile when he turned around.

Arron: Excuse me?
Gui Gui: You heard me. I can do better than you. 100 times better,
Arron: I don't have the time to talk to you.
Gui Gui: Let's have a battle. You and me. Today. Lunch time at Hall D.
Arron: I don't have the time. I'm not so free like you.
Gui Gui:You busy? I don't think so. I think your a chicken.
Arron: Why should I care what you think?
Gui Gui: Right you shouldn't. Chickens don't care.
Arron: I'm not a chicken.
Gui Gui: Good meet you there! Oh and if you don't show up, you really are a chicken.

I gave him one last nasty smile and left. I closed the door behind me and ran to the canteen. I ran to the table where my friends were and asked them to help me.

Gui Gui: Help get 2 pianos to Hall D during lunch time.
Jiro: WHAT?
Gui Gui: Just do it.

Before Jiro could reply me, I rushed out. In class, everybody asked what was going to happen but I just smiled at them. During history class, Arron looked at me and I just gave him a smile.Lunch time finally came and I ran to Hall D with all my friends. I was happy when I saw 2 pianos placed right on the stage. I thanked my friends and asked them for another help. I asked them to ask everybody to gather here. After a few minutes a crowd started forming out. I stepped on to the stage and spoke into the mike. "Dear friends. I'm Gui Gui and I've asked you guys to be here today is to watch a battle between me and Arron!" The crowd started whispering in excitement after my announcement. After 10 minutes and Arron was still not here, I spoke into the mike once again. "Arron where are you? You don't want to let the whole school know that your a chicken right?" Right after I said that I heard Arron's voice shouting "I'm here!" The girls started screaming and the audience clapped their hands. We both sat on one of the pianos and signed that Arron should start first. He played a beautiful complex sad song just as I expected. In return I played an up-beat happy song. He continued playing numerous sad songs and I continued playing my happy songs. The crowd was clapping louder and louder each time we finished playing a song. Once in a while Arron would look at me astonished. After hearing me play he might even have a little trouble or mistakes in playing his song. When the last round was over I said that I had a special song. Dedicated to Arron. I played the piano and started singing the lyrics which I wrote myself which was about Arron. Arron stared at me when I was playing and at some point he closed his eyes enjoying the music I was playing. When it was over the audience were clapping and shouting. Arron walked towards me and held out his hand. He smiled at me and at that point I knew that I melted his heart. His heart was not full of warmth. I held my hand and he took it. He lead me to the front of the stage and we bowed. After that he put his hands in his pocket and took a piece of folded paper out and placed it in my palm. Then, he left. I shouted his name but he took no notice. I stared at the piece of paper in my palm. I was about to open it when my friends came up the stage to congratulate me on winning his heart. I opened the paper and I left my friends behind without saying a word. I ran to the place written in the paper. I was behind the school walking in circles. I was about to give up when I saw a big tree and a bench below it. On the bench there were a couple of heart shaped balloons tied there. I saw a guy sitting on the bench and I had a hunch that it was Arron. I walked towards the tree slowly.

Gui Gui: Arron?

The guy turned around and I saw the most handsome man I've ever seen. His smile made my heart melt. His eyes was just electrifying. It really was Arron. He stood up and walked to me. He held my hand and made my heart skip a beat. We walked to the bench and sat on it. We sat there enjoying the scenery without saying a word. his hand was still intertwined to mine. After a while, I felt his hand touch my cheek and turn my head facing him. We looked at each other eyes and then we shared a deep kiss.

"You managed to melt my heart. I love you"
"I love you too"

The next day, we were sitting together at the same spot as yesterday. My head was resting on his shoulder and his arms around me as the wind blew the leaves of the tree. We watched the colorful leaves fall to the ground since it was Autumn.

Gui Gui: Arron, can I ask you a question?
Arron: Sure. What is it?
Gui Gui: What happened 2 years ago in US?
Arron? Uhhh, who told you about that?
Gui Gui: Jiro... Tell me.
Arron: I was visiting my girlfriend there.
Gui Gui: And?
Arron: That's all.
Gui Gui: Yea right! You changed!
Arron: She died in a car accident.
Gui Gui: What? So that's why you changed.
Arron: But I'm over her now. I have a new girlfriend whom I love very much.

I smiled widely when I heard that. Arron took his arms off of my shoulders and I turned to look up at him. He took out his black and silver ear ring. Once he took out his ear ring he gave it to me. "What's this?" I asked him. "It's my ear ring that my girlfriend left me before she left. I always kept it and never took it out because it was a remembrance of her," replied Arron. "No you can keep it."
Before Arron replied me, our group of friends jumped out of nowhere.

Jiro: So here's your secret place!
Arron: Not anymore!
Jiro: Sorry Arron!

Jiro came running towards Arron and hugged him. The rest of the boys hugged him too.

Gui Gui: Hey Jiro, want this ear ring?
Jiro: What ear ring? Sure! Wait why are you giving this to me? Shouldn't you give this to Arron?
Gui Gui: Nah, I wanna give it to you.
Jiro: Okay then.

Jiro slapped Arron's back and said to him, "Don't be jealous dude." Arron returned his slap and said, "I won't."
Arron looked at me and we both smiled and laughed. The rest just looked at us wondering what was going on.

Jiro: What's so funny?
----------------------------
THE END
----------------------------
How was it?
So thanks to these people for commenting on my story! ^_^

GL 3
Yuri
Vivian C
--GuilunLover__

Thx! =)

There's a new story coming soon called Season's Kisses so hope you'll support that story too. :)

 

=======================================================================================

NEW STORY

Heyy, I have new story. Some of you may know but just for those who don't know. The story is called Season's Kisses http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Ella02
Hope you'll support that story. I already posted up the forewords and I already typed 4 chapters so stay tuned! =)