Chapter 1

Music Magic (One-Shot)

 

MM 01

Thx 4 da comments! Here's chapter 1 hope u guys enjoy it n lemme know what u think k? (Gui Gui's POV)

-----------------------
Wow! This school is bigger than I thought! I stood still, just a few metres from the gate staring at the school in front of me. I still can't believe I'm here! Sheng Ying is one of the best school in Taiwan and I got a scholarship! Wu Ying Jie you are one great girl! "Hi!" said a voice next to me which startled the heck out of me. I turned around and caught myself face to face with a cute girl smiling at me.

Gui Gui: Hi!
Rainie: Your a new student here?
Gui Gui: Yup!
Rainie: Well welcome! I'm Rainie! Rainie Yang! Nice to meet you.
Gui Gui: Gui Gui. Nice to meet you too!
Rainie: Gui Gui? As in Ghost?

I scratched my head and gave her a slight grin.

Gui Gui: Yea... My nickname... My real name is Wu Ying Jie.
Rainie: Oh. Cute...
Gui Gui: Uhmmm what time does class starts?

I saw my new friend stretched out her hand and looked at her watch. Her expression started to change becoming nervous. I asked what was wrong and she pulled my arm and we both ran into the school.She asked me what class I was and I answered her. I almost tripped several times and I had to be very careful since our school skirt was short. Well, I made it short. After 5 minutes of running, we came to a hallway of classrooms. She walked passing each classroom glancing at each label and we finally came to a stop. We went into our class right when the bell rang.

Rainie: Just in time! Sit beside me?
Gui Gui: Sure! I got no where else to sit anyway.

We sat in the middle of the class room. The class was not considered big nor small. The tables were arranged two by two. I sat down and got myself settled and started looking at all my new classmates. There was one certain boy who caught my attention. I couldn't see his face, just the back of his head. He was listening to his MP3 and staring out of the window. I just kept staring at him hoping that he'll look back so I could see his face when Rainie tugged my white school shirt.

Rainie: Hey, whatcha lookin at?
Gui Gui: Nothing...
Rainie: Okay then... I wanna introduce you to a couple of my friends and your new classmates!
Gui Gui: Uhhh.... okay?
Rainie: Well this is Jiro, Danson, Show, Xiao Gui, Wu Chun, Calvin, Ya Tou, Xiao Xun, Selina, Ella and Hebe!
Gui Gui: Uhhh.... Hi! I'm Gui Gui.
Jiro: Heyy, your one cute girl!
Selina: Hello! Your girlfriend is standing right here!
Jiro: Heh-heh sorry! You know your still number 1.
Danson: Your in some trouble now!
Xiao Xun: Hi Gui Gui! Welcome to Sheng Ying.

Before everyone introduced themselves to me, the teacher came in. We all rushed back to our seats and stood up to greet the teacher.

Teacher: Good morning students! Sorry I was late..... Arron!

The teacher and everybody else except me stared at the guy named Arron. I looked at the direction they were all looking at and saw the guy I was staring at earlier.

Teacher: Jiro, can you please do something!
Jiro: Got it! Yo Arron!

Arron still din't hear anything since he was still hearing music and stared out the window. Jiro sighed and tapped on his shoulder. Arron turned back and realized that the teacher was already there so he quickly stood up and kept away his MP3.

Teacher: Good morning Arron.
Arron: Uhmm morning teacher. Sorry teacher.

The teacher gave a small smiled and told everybody to sit down and lessons began. Soon after 3 lessons, it was time for break. I joined Rainie and the rest. We walked towards the canteen, took our food, paid and sat. I was eating my burger while looking around the whole canteen hoping I would find him. I don't know why but I just have te urge to see him every single time. I din't even pay attention in class most of the time! Than I finally saw him. He took a burger and a cup of soda and left. I stood up and took my tray with me still eye-ing him when Selina asked me where I was going. I said that I was going to the library to do soe re-search. I put my tray down on a large container and ran after him. When I caught him walking on the hallway, I slowed down and hid in every place that I could hide. He walked into a room which was the music room. As I was walking towards there, I heard the sound of soft music coming out. It was so sad I could almost cry. He played the notes so smoothly and so sadly. I slowly walked to the door while experiencing the sadness of the song when I walked into the room unexpectedly. I realized I was in the room so I turned around when the music stopped playing. I turned again and saw him facing me with cold eyes. His face had no emotion what so ever. I gave him my best smile and apologized but he continued to stare at me. I couldn't help my self and stared back at him. I noticed that behind his coldness he was actually pretty handsome. He suddenly asked me what was I doing here so I gave him my answer. I was stuttering when I said that i heard sad music from this room so I came in to see who was playing it. After a minute of silence he said, "Now that you know who played the song can you please get out." He said it slowly with no emotion. I din't know what to do since I din't know that he would say that to me so I just walked out of the room. I was still dumbfounded when I saw Jiro walking in my direction.

Jiro: Hey Gui Gui! What are you doing here? Thought you were going to the library...
Gui Gui: Uhhh I was but I heard music coming out from this room so I just followed it.
Jiro: Music?
Gui Gui: Uh huh. Sad music.
Jiro: Sad music? Arron right?
Gui Gui: Yea.... You know him?
Jiro: Used to. We used to be best buds but now he changed.
Gui Gui: Why?
Jiro: I don't know. He never told anyone but about 2 years ago he completely changed. He was no more the kind, funny, caring Arron anymore. He became the cold and heartless Arron. When he came back from the US he changed.
Gui Gui: Oh.... Does he always play sad songs on the piano?
Jiro: Nope. He used to play all types of song before his trip. Why are you asking so much questions about him? Do you like him?
Gui Gui: Of course not! I just met him today!
Jiro: Well good! All the girls who liked him got rejected harshly. No one could ever manage to melt his icy heart.
Gui Gui: He never had a girlfriend?
Jiro: He had one. Jin Ji La but she moved to the US and he never spoke of her since 2 years ago.

When I was about to ask Jiro another question, Selina came running and hugged Jiro from the back.

Selina: Hey sweetie!
Jiro: Hey.
Selina: Oh hi Gui Gui!
Gui Gui: Hi Selina.
Selina: If you don't mind I'm going to take my boyfriend away for a while.
Gui Gui: Sure! Go ahead.

Jiro and Selina walked happily down the hallway. I looked on and on until I couldn't see them anymore. I wish I can have a boyfriend.... While I was day dreaming Rainie came shouting at me.

Rainie: Gui Gui! Where have you been?!
Gui Gui: Oh no where.
Rainie: I couldn't find you at the library. Where were you?
Gui Gui: Uhmm, long story short.
Rainie: Well let's get back to class and hang around there.
Gui Gui: Okay.

We headed back to class and lessons bagan shortly. Days passed and I think that I'm starting to feel something for Arron. I don't know why but I just want to melt his heart and make him mine. I finally got the courage to tell him during break time. Since I knew where he was going to be, it was easy for me. I skipped my brak and told my friends that I wasn't hungry. I walked to the music room where he was playing another sad beautiful song. I knocked on the door and he turned around facing me. He stared at me with those cold eyes and I smiled. "What do you want?' he said to me. I walked closer to him and sat beside him. He kept eyeing me all the time but I din't mind. I continued smiling and tried playing a few bars on the piano the song that he previously played.

Gui Gui: Was this how it went?
Arron: What do you want?
Gui Gui: I want to talk to you.
Arron: I don't have the time.
Gui Gui: C'mon. Just 5 minutes of your time.
Arron: Fine.
Gui Gui: Lately these days I've been feeling something. I think I like you, Arron. Give me a chance...
Arron: No.
Gui Gui: Why not?!
Arron: I don't even know you. Furthermore your a creep! You keep staring at me everytime we have class and sometimes you even follow me to the music room and wherever else I go. You think I don't notice what your doing? I don't date creepy girls like you. I would never date you. Not even if the world was supposed to end. I have no reason to do so.
Gui Gui: Fine. I won't give up. I'll still try to win your heart!
Arron: Wha....What?
Gui Gui: If that's what you think about me than I'll try to show you the real me. If I want something I will get it.
Arron: What do you want?
Gui Gui: Your heart. I want our hearts to become one.
Arron: Leave me alone. Get out!
Gui Gui: Okay!

I stood up and started walking. I was about halfway through when I turned around and saw him looking at me. I smiled at him and continued walking out the door.