First Encounter

Strawberry Prince

 

Taehyung was on his way to the nearby supermarket by his apartment through the cold, beautiful night lit up by the street lights glowing a bright orange. Today it felt more magical then his regular trips to the store.
 

As he entered the store, there was rush of coolness and slight warmth from the air conditioning. He went to his favourite aisle, where they stored his absolute favourite drink since his childhood, Strawberry milk.


When he got to the shelf his mouth dropped. The store had moved the drink from the middle shelf to the very peak of the shelf.


"Why would they do such a thing, don't they have any pity for their short customers." he thought at that very moment.


However he didn't realise someone saw him and chuckled from his cute face, similar to a little kitten that didn't get it's milk. The raven haired young boy, around his age decided to help the kitten in distress and went over to Taehyung.


"Having trouble with that little kitty?" he said to Taehyung.


When Taehyung turned back, his heart melted from seeing the most prince-like, charming smile ever, and he swore that the whole world and time had completely stopped, leaving them.


"I-I .... um yes please." Taehyung stuttered.


The boy then reached up and took the milk down, as he did this he then said 
"My name is Jungkook, and yours?".


"Um....um, my name is Taehyung and um th-thank you for helping me." he answered and mentally scolded himself for stuttering.


"Your welcome, it was nothing, I just couldn't leave such a adorable kitten to starve." he replied.


This then instantly caused the elder to blush and look down to the floor due to the nickname, thinking "Why am I becoming red and why is my heart beating so fast?".
"Uh.... excuse me but I was just thinking that um.... maybe.... um we could get a drink or something tomorrow, if you are free?" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung's thoughts.


"Uh-uh okay. I don't mind." Taehyung replied.


This caused the other to smile happily and say
"That's great!".


They then paid at the counter and walked out of the store.


"Hope to see you tomorrow, kitten." Jungkook said before walking away.


"Oh sure, see you!" Taehyung shouted out to Jungkook waving.
 

"Is this what they call, Love?" He said holding his chest and looking up at the starry night sky up above.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to any one who has taken their time to read this story. ʕ•̫͡•ʔ