operation seduce star wars

its satzu time..... or not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day of filming v-live for twice showcase

Sana POV

 

“ Wait, tzuyu wait . “ I chase tzuyu

“ whats up unnie???? Momo unnie is waiting for me”tzuyu said.

I hold her arms and hung my head low. “ I am sorry tzuyu, I will not cheat on you again, and I will not be snake again. Please stay with me, I will make this era. TT era became satzu era. We will rise again tzuyu. Please, just leave momo and mina. Come back to me. “I apologize to her. I just don’t know what I have to do again. All I need is her. My tzuyu.

“ is that all??? Well if that’s all I need to go now. Momo unnie wait me” tzuyu said while walk to momo

“ I already apologize tzuyu, I promise you I will not cheat on you and not being snake again. I will be your loyal girlfriend, tzuyu. Is that not enough??? TELL ME” I rattle.

“ no is not unnie, I been there . I always trust you unnie. I always listen to you, forgive you. But what I get???? Betrayal . rise of saida, and our satzu is sink. We are over unnie. I now have momo and mina unnie. I am happy now. Why would I need you who constantly hurt me, while I can get mina unnie and momo unnie. if leaving you means I can get 2 our Japanese member, then I glad I dump you. Good bye unnie” tzuyu said cruel word to me. And she kiss my cheek.

I just feel my heart broken into pieces again. But this is not over yet

“ just you wait tzuyu. I will get you back. If you dump me, then I will make you mine again. I will take you back from momo and mina. “ I yell

“ do what ever you want to do unnie. “ tzuyu smirk

“ we have still time isn’t it??? Well I miss momo unnie body, maybe I will play with her . “ tzuyu said while give me savage smirk of hers.

“ momo??? Body??? She fat you know” I said with jealousy

“ she is better than you unnie, to be honest you to thin. I cannot feel warmth in you. You cold” tzuyu said and she walk to momo.

 “ you think momo is hot???? Well just wait tzuyu. “ I said angrily.

“ don’t worry unnie she will be yours soon” jihyo come and said

“ you hear that jihyo???? Momo and mina…..argh…” I said

“ so what do you want to do???” jihyo ask

“ operation seduce star wars “ I said.

“ the what???? Unnie are you okay???” jihyo check my forehead.

“ I will take back  that stupid yoda from the dark swan and that rotten peach. The yoda is mine” I said with determination.

“ whatever unnie, lets just do our make up done” she drag me to waiting room.

 

 

V-live

Momo POV

We are doing V-live now, and sana keep plastering tzuyu. She hug tzuyu from behind. I look at mina.

“ we need to do something mina, if not we might lose tzuyu.” I said

“ not gonna happen momo. We just being together for few days. Finally tzuyu accept us. 3 of us together. I cant go there. Many fans chanting michaeng. I need to stick with chaeyoung, but you can momo. Keep sana away from tzuyu. “ mina said

“ roger that mina” I said.

But its little hard to do that, sana keep hugging tzuyu. And even tzuyu tried to shoo her, sana doesn’t seem care.

 

Tzuyu POV

Jihyo decide to make me and chaeyoung as team leader for game. I happy but while we choosing member, the last pair is sana unnie and dahyun unnie.

They keep few lovey dovey act infront of me. Ugh…….

Why they do it????? Why????

And why I act like jealous girlfriend??? I already dump sana unnie. I have momo and mina unnie. they are great girlfriends. And also great in bed too. But why????

“ hey chewy??? What do you thinking” chaeyoung silently speak to me.

“ hey chae I want sana unnie, you take dahyun unnie” I replied silently

“ okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter