michaeng.... failed confession

its satzu time..... or not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

I drive in chou’s car. its really nice car, grandpa chou really nice to lend me this amzing car. which is better if my penguin is not sulking. “ seriously unnie, we been drive for while now. can you stop sulking??? Is being with me….”

“ I don’t have problem with you chae. But how can you treat me like this??? You know what sana might to tzuyu, when I not around??? Sh……ahhhh” she seems in distress.

“ unnie, you know its not healthy. The obsession you have toward tzuyu. its not love unnie.. its….”

“ what I feel is love chae. I know. Tzuyu finally realize that sana is snake , she just see sana for what she is now. just girl who enjoy other girls. She just player. And she finally see my bright side. I cant let her go. I don’t know what sana done, so her grandparent seems to like her more. But I will not gave up. I will not. “everyword she said , like degger who being stab on my heart. Why she became like this….

What I need to do, unnie??? To get your attention… cant you see I love you??? My gamer unnie.

“ how far the beach house is??? We like 2 hour driving now…. and what should we pick for grandpa chou……” mina ask me. and it hit me, grandpa chou never tell us what exacty he want .

“ well, its just 1 km ahead, don’t worry. Here lets hear some music.” I put some music, but instead music . its more like tzuyu screaming.

“ ahhh…. What is that???” mina shock, I pull out the cd. Its written. ‘zi yu training part 1’.

“ seriously??/ tzuyu train like that??? For what?? screaming contest??” mina pout.

“ you know tzuyu. she like that…. Oh , that is the beach house….” I admire the chou’s family beach house. Its so nice ,and beautifull. I want to thanks to grandpa chou. To send me to this place, with mina only.

We out of car and enter the house. Its very nice house, with big window to seashore. Its must be nice to see sunset from the window.

“ so , chae.what should we pick????” mina look around the house. Seems like she also like it here.

“ good question. Wait, I will call grandpa chou” I said, and take my phone.

“ what??? has you nuts??? Why we must…..”

“ grandpa, yes we….. you , what….. okay…..” even though I know, he set this up. But still I need to act little.

“ so???” mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter