Chapter 3

Fishing is peaceful, They say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panic.

The first thing, after waking up, Baekhyun felt was panic.

But only for about five seconds, if even, memories of the day prior coming back and soothing his mind.

He bit his lip, trying to supress the slightly nervous, slightly happy giggles that wanted to escape at the thought of Chanyeol carrying him to his home, something that Baekhyun was sure had happened as he could not remember actually walking to Chanyeols home himself.

He stretched, arms slowly coming up over himself as he arched his back, oversized shirt from the day before riding ever so slightly up as a yawn escaped his mouth.

The petite male let his gaze wander then, curious as to what a room in Chanyeols home would look like, at the same time wondering if he was in a guest room or Chanyeols own room.

The room was dark, the only source of light coming from the few sun rays shining through a window, letting Baekhyun feel that melancholic morning feel he sometimes got, that one which let his thoughts wander and made his stomach churn, but in a slightly good way.

Baekhyun guessed it was a guest room, judging from the missing pieces of personal things, as everything looked unused.

The petite male startled a bit when he noticed noises from downstairs, deciding it was probably Chanyeol, slowly standing up and yawning once again, pretty fingers coming up to cover his mouth.

As soon as he stood he noticed that he wasn´t wearing pants, but only the shirt from yesterday which reached to his mid thighs. Still too caught up in the sleepy morning haze to blush at the thought of Chanyeol undressing him he shrugged, deciding not to search for pants as Chanyeol had already seen him in this state anyways.

Sleepily rubbing at one of his eyes with a small formed fist he began making his way downstairs, stepping out of the room and walking down the stairs which soon came in sight.

When the petite male was at the end of the stairs, he looked around, awed at the beautiful interior, a calming sight with mostly light colors, most a combination of white and blue which, ironically, reminded him of the sea.

He smiled slightly, feeling comfortable in the house, before hearing the deep voice of Chanyeol, reminding him why he came downstairs.

Without further thoughts, he stepped into what seemed to be the living room, last cute yawn escaping him which caused him to squeeze his eyes shut, as he mumbled “Chanyeol.”

Suddenly there was silence.

Then “Oh my god, who is that”

Baekhyun opened his eyes at the unfamiliar voice, immediately blushing as he saw another male, slightly taller than Chanyeol, staring at him and his exposed legs.

Exposed legs. Oh God.

The petite male squeaked, immediately trying to pull the shirt down further, cheeks reddening even more when the stranger didn´t stop staring.

It was in that moment that at least Chanyeol seemed to get out of his stupor, being fast to step in font of Baekhyun and covering him, saying “Yifan, God, please look away, you´re making him uncomfortable.”

The other male, now seeing the red cheeks of the small male hiding behind his friend turned around, though not being able to supress chuckling slightly, saying “Chan, I thought you went fishing yesterday? Let me guess, he´s your catch?”

Chanyeol, of course, heard the irony behind the words, not being able to hold in his sigh.

Boy, if you knew.

The tall male looked behind him and saw Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter