Chapter 1

Fishing is peaceful, They say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sighed as he looked at the quiet water, waiting for a fish to fall into his trap. It was the first time he used a net and not a hook, something he would be thankful for later. And now he was just waiting for a sign of movement, a sign that he could catch his prey. He momentarily let his thoughts drift, thinking about the arguments with his parents which led him to this (supposedly) calming activity, Always the same Argument.

Yes, Chanyeol was aware that he was already 27 years old, and yes, he knew that he had to bear the responsibility as the future CEO of their company, which also meant he had to present someone by his side. It wasn´t his fault he hadn´t found anyone yet, everyone he´d met was either greedy, only after his money, or only cared about his looks and position.

He longed for something real.

His train of thought was interrupted when he suddenly felt something thrash in the net, a cry of victory escaping his own lips as he hurried to heave the net out of the water and onto his boat.

All of a sudden, his prior pride of the catch disappeared and he was left dumbly staring at his net.

Better said at his supposed prey in the net.

Because instead of the expected fish there was a boy, so beautiful like he had never seen. The boy had black hair which fell endearingly into his droopy, brown eyes, a cute button nose and plush pink lips. He seemed rather petite and had a thin, curvy waist which led into… a fishtail?

Although it was quite… unexpected, the tall male could not deny how stunning the beauty of it was.

The tail had a dark array of colors, seeming almost black but having a shining dark purple, glimmering with the light falling upon it, mixed under, together with a deep blue which shimmered, almost as if a reminder of the sea.

A pitiful sob tore him out of his stupor, leading him to realize that the beautiful male was shivering, hopelessly trying to escape, tears running down his face while sobs escaped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter