Something More

Wrongful Encounter [HIATUS]

“Yugyeom? Wake up were going to be late” I saiad as I waking up my brother aw.. He’s so cute hehe “5 minutes hyung!” “Yugyeommie~ if you will not get up now, I will show to everyone your picture wearing a hanbok” I he suddenly got up “No!! hyung please~ I will get up!” then he rush to the bathroom, Haha he’s so funny.

I went down and prepare our breakfast “Good morning Youngjae hyung!” Yugyeom said as he went down “Like wise Yugyeom! Now eat up” I said “But hyung there are some veggies!” I sealed his lips with my index finger “It is important to eat healthy foods don’t complaint” “Are you my mom?!” he said “Nope I am your brother Mom going to be sad if he hears you not eating healthy food” I said and sit down and eats” “Okay~ I will eat!”

Time skips

-JYP Institute-

“See you later hyung!!” Yugyeom said and waves, he’s so cheerful haha. While I am walking to the hallway I see many girls who are now staring outside the room, well I expected that hehe.. “Oh? Youngjae~” then he walks towards me “Good morning Jaebum hyung”’ I said “Good morning to Youngjae” he said and kissed my forehead “Your such a show off hyung~” I said “Only for you baby~” he said what the!! Alright I am blushing! This man standing in front of me now is Im Jaebum he is so hot and many girls are trying to get him, but this guy is my lover.

“Hyung you better go to your class we will see each other later” I said “Okay study well baby~” and peck my lips “Im Jaebum!!!” he just laughed and runs, sheesh gosh! I’m going to blast!

~Class time~

Having you near me is like a fantasy that I want to keep forever” our teacher is reading a sentence and he will call us randomly and repeat his words, he wants to hear our pronunciation well its English though I love the subject hehe.“Okay Youngjae, can you repeat the words that I just said?” Sir Sang called me “Yes sir... “Having you near me is like a fantasy that I want to keep forever.” I said “Very good Youngjae, I think all of the students here you are have the right and clear pronounciation. Okay I want you to read page 560 to 570 we have recitation tomorrow. Dismissed!”

-At the Cafeteria-

I am now waiting for Jaebum hyung, “Who is this?” a pair of hands covers my eyes, wait I know these hands “Jinyoung hyung?” I said and he laughs “Haha how did you know?” he let go “Of course I know your hands! Haha” This is Park Jinyoung,, he is my bestfriend and a hyung to me. when we were grade school, but when he reach 5th grade his family moved to America and now he is here, Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung are classmates and friends. “Jinyoung hyung did you see Jaebum hyung?” I asked him “J-jb? Hm.. I didn’t see him but maybe he is doing some practice you know he is the president of the Dance club” he said. “Well I guess so..” I said and eats “Ah Youngjae I need to go I have something to do” Jinyoung  hyung said “Hmm.. sure see you around” then he left. I shouldn’t have any thoughts but I have a feeling that something is going to happened I hope it’s not bad.

Jaebum’s POV

“Did he notice?” I ask Jinyoung who is now with me “No.. I just said that you are busy” I hope he really didn’t notice “JB? I think we should tell Youngjae about us” Jinyoung said “No… we can’t Jinyoung not now” I said “Why?! We should tell anyone that it is me who you really love!” Jinyoung said.. I have a secret I am Youngjae’s lover but at the same time I am Jinyoung’s lover. The truth is I am really love Jinyoung first, I think he will never notice me, so I used Youngjae so that I can be close to him. But days passes I am learning to love Youngjae, then Jinyoung talk to me and confessed I am happy that Jinyoung loves me too, I want to tell Youngjae that we should break up but I can’t its like I don’t want to hurt him, I am happy with Jinyoung too.. what am I going to do? Who should I choose the one I love first? Or the one who I used and learning to love?. “You love me too right? JB” Jinyoung asked “Of course Jinyoung, I love you” then we kissed each other.

-EXOLOVER61

Here’s the another story of mine :> hope you will all love it:*