Getting him back

Wrongful Encounter [HIATUS]

Jaebum’s POV

I looked to Mark as he carried Youngjae and went outside. After Yugyeom talked to me I’m glad that I see him again after those freaking years, I missed him so much “Jaebum..” I almost forgot I am with Jinyoung, sh*t he saw again together “Not now Jinyoung I want to go home” I said, we went inside the car “Jaebum we should talk about the wedding” “Jinyoung.. I want to make clear things again, I love Youngjae not you I just stayed by your side because your mother begged me to stay with you. And lastly I will not going to marry you!” I said “Come on JB! I love you so much you are mine!” he said “I am only belong to Youngjae not you!” I stopped the car “Wake up! He is going to marry that Mark! He left you remember!” I grabbed his collar “You are the cause why!, even though he is with Mark my childhood best friend I still love him and I will do anything to be with me again!” I said and drove him to his house, as he got out I left him.

“Will you be my love Choi Youngjae?”

“Yes! I will Im Jaebum!”

“I love you Youngjae”

“I love you too Jaebum hyung”

As I got home I went straight to my room… it’s been 2 freaking years his voice never change, he became more beautiful. I miss you Youngjae a lot but still I can’t believe that Mark will be Youngjae’s fiancé, I love him and I will get him back I looked at the picture frame on my desk. I hold it “Youngjae I still love you” I caress Youngjae’s face in the picture.

Youngjae’s POV

“Lay him here Mark hyung” Yugyeom said, Mark hyung lay me on my bed “Are you feeling okay Youngjae?” he touched my face “Yeah I’m fine just a little tired sorry for worrying you Mark hyung” I said “Hush my darling it’s okay as long you are okay” he kissed my forehead “Let’s go hyung, Youngjae hyung rest well okay?” Yugyeom said I smiled “I will” they walk to the door, Mark hyung looked at me “I love you” he said, “I love you too hyung” I said and they close the door.

“Y-youngjae?”

“J-jaebum hyung”

I didn’t expect to see him and the most shock of all is Mark hyung and Jaebum hyung are childhood friends, what am I going to do now?

“I love you Youngjae”

“I love you too Jaebum hyung”

And we kissed passionately.

I don’t have to think about it anymore right? It’s been 2 years I don’t love him anymore yet our memories together is still on my mind, please I don’t want to be with him. I have Mark hyung now we will get married and I love him. But there’s a part of me saying talk to Jaebum hyung, no I will not going to talk to him I moved on. Am I moved on right?

Mark’s POV

“How’s Youngjae?” Jackson asked as we sit down on the couch “He is fine now he is just tired, I told him to rest” I said, and then I looked at Yugyeom looks like he is troubled “What’s wrong Yugyeom?” I asked him “Uhm hyung do you know Jaebum hyung?” “Yeah he is my childhood friend” I heard Yugyeom mumbled something “Your saying?” Bambam asked “It’s nothing, Mark hyung please stay always to Youngjae hyung’s side” I just nodded. It feels like there’s something is going on but what is it?

 

-new chapter here! Sorry it’s short; I am not doing well right now. *sigh* I am a little bit depress. But please rest assure that I will finish all of my stories thank you.