Emergency Meeting

Cut for Kookie

"What are we going ot do?" Jin asked the members minus the maknae; Jin had put him to bed a little over half an hour ago because Jungkook looked so distressed. "The tag is trending right now in fancafes and other fan sites. We have to say something before something worse happens! You all saw how Jungkook-"

"Yeah" Jimin cut off, a look of guilt and disgust crossing his features "We saw, hyung."

"So what are we going ot do about it?" V pipped up. "We can't just let ARMYs hurt themselves over nothing!!"

"I don't know." Rap Monster said, deep in thought. "We have a band meeting with boss-nim and all the PD-nims in a week. If the situation doesnt die off by then, we'll bring it up at the meeting and figure out what we'll do next. Okay?"

All the members agreed.


 

It happened to be that they couldn't even wait 5 days.

The incident had spread like wildfire, becoming the top trending tag on multiple occasions. Accusations were thrown left and right. Some said that Jungkook had a secret girlfriend that he was protecting from the public. Others said that he'd gotten her pregnant and was hiding her to save his image...the stories just got stranger and stranger.

The members were perfectly alright to wait the whole thing out, until some fans started personally sending videos of themselve cutting to Jungkook's fancafe and the band's twitter accounts. Each time, Jungkook would go pale with horror and would immediately become short of breath and head to the closest member for them to calm him down. Possibly even worse, there had been rumors that fans had found the girl in the picture and had began harrassing her both online and in real life.

"Alright. I've had enough." Hoseok said as he came back out of the maknae's shared room from letting him cry out for the last hour. "This has to stop. That's the second time today!"

"I agree." Jin said, looking at Namjook expectantly with a poinented eye.

"I know. I know." Rap Monster sighed. "I'll call PD-nim."

Not even an hour later, the entire BTS staff (minus Jungkook) was gathered at BigHit headquarters trying to discus what the next course of action they would take.

"This needs to stop." Jin said, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's not Jungkook, so we should tell them that."

"It's not that easy, hyung." Jimin timidly spoke up. "Even if we say anything, they might think that we're lying to cover our image."

"BUT WE'RE NOT LYING!" Jin screamed, suddenly standing up, knocking his chair backwards. Everyone in the room was silenced. Jin was known to be calm. Yes, sometimes a bit awkward and random at times, but calm nevertheless.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jin said in an audible whisper, digging his palms into his eyes, curling inward. "I'm just-it hurts. Seeing him like this. Beating himself up about something he had nothing to do with. It's sickening. None of us can sleep anymore. Not to mention Kookie has been running a fever ever since he came back because of stress and lack of sleep..."

"We know." Namjoon said. He put a comforting hand on Jin's back to try and soothe him. "It's hurting us all."

"So what do we do?" Asked J-Hope, who was, until now, silent. 

"I don't know..." The CEO honestly said. "If you want to, BigHit can issue a statement now. But what Jimin said was right. Even I if we did try to clear thing up, there's a big possibility that it won't go as planned. I would advise that we don't say anything, but I know how much this is hurting you boys. The choice is up to you seven. I'll give you time to think about it."

With that, he and the staff left the room, leaving the six band members alone. 


Jungkook woke up to a cold cloth on his head. 

"Hyung?" He called out, vision still blurry and light being too dark. 

"Yes, Jungkook?" A raspy but soothing voice responded. Jungkook recognized that voice anywhere. Yoongi-Hyung. He thought. 

"Where were you guys today?" He asked, slurring. He'd woken up from crying to find the dorm empty. At first, he was determined to wait for them to come home, but he eventually gave up and fell asleep on the couch, the latest episode of Running Man playing faintly in the background.

Suga was quiet for a few moments before he pursed his lips and replied, "Nowhere interesting, kid. Just grocery shopping. Jin-Hyung forgot something for his bibimbap."

"hmmm?" Jungkook hummed in understanding. "Did you get me any ice cream?" He said sleepily. 

Adorable little . Yoongi thought to himself. "No. you're sick right now. Now go to sleep."

"But I wanted ice cream~!" Jungkook whined cutely, pouting a bit and tearing up. He didn't really want ice cream, it was just fun messing with his hyungs. In fact, Jungkook was as good as drunk. Both the fever and the sleepiness made Jungkook whinny and cuddly  

This kid... "Is there anything else that you want?" Yoongi asked.

"...sleep with me?"

.....this ing brat...

Suga sighed as he switched the cold cloth one last time before squeezing onto the couch next to Jungkook. The maknae immediately wrapped his arms around the elder and smiled contently. 

"Now go to sleep, kid." Yoongi said as he ruffled the youngest's hair in an endearing way only he and Namjoon have been able to do.

"m'kay." Jungkook replied, yawning. "G'night, Hyung." He said as the Jungkook finally drifted off to sleep. 

"Goodnight, brat." Suga replied smugly as he reached over and turned the television off. 


Yoongi woke up to a phone in his face. 

Well, in retrospect, the phone wasn't necessary in his face, but it was aimed at him, so it was close enough for Suga. 

The telltale sign of a camera snap made Yoongi instantly aware of his surroundings. 

"Jimin." He growled at the eldest of the maknae line. "What the are you doing?" 

"Taking a picture hyung." His dongsang said smugly. "After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, and this moment needs to be saved for a lifetime."

"Jimin." Suga started to get up, but realized that Jungkook had taken to wrapping himself around the elder and was now stuck onto the couch.

"Come on hyung." Jimin said, slowly taking steps backwards. "You have to admit that you both look adorable." He smirked as he showed the rapper his cracked phone screen. 

Indeed they both looked peaceful and happy. Both their faces were relaxed and were sleeping contently. Suga almost couldn't see the bags under his eyes that he covered everyday. 

"You know," Jimin said as his smile morphed into a devilish smirk. "This is exactly the thing we need right now."

"What?"

"Yeah hyung, think about it!" Jimin said. "What better way to let ARMYs know that Jungkook isn't dating anyone than show them that they need to get through us first!" He laughed.

It took a few seconds for Yoongi to process what Jimin implied, but then it clicked. 

"Jimin," he said "Don't you ing dare-" 

"Too late. I posted it three minutes ago. And look!" Jimin said excitedly as he pulled up the official BTS twitter page "it's trending!"

"Jimin." Yoongi growled yet again, stopping when he heard a small mewl coming from the not so little maknae. 

"Hyung?" He asked, "what are you doing?"

"Nothing, Jungkook." Suga smiled in a sickly sweet manner as he pulled Jungkook off of himself, giving Jimin time to run throughout the apartment in search of a hyung that could protect him. "I just have to go murder my annoying dongsang."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ended the chapter with a bit of sweetness. Please let me know what you think and what I should do with this story. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! As always, thank you so much for reading!