2 Fancafe

Cut for Kookie

The weedend was gone far too fast than Jungkook would have liked. The days were spent mostly lounging in his house which was unproductive, sure, but it just felt so much more different and comforting than at the dorms. While they were his new home, Jungkook was certain that nothing could compare to the warmth that his childhood home brought to him. He talked with his mother when his father had errands to run, mostly telling stories about his brothers and the wild antics that they'd get themselves into during performances or trips.

"It's nice that they're taking care of you, Jungkook. Remember to behave, ok? Don't be too crazy."

"Don't worry, eomma." Jungkook retorted playfully, "That's Tae-hyung's job."

His mother could only laugh while Jungkook continued to play with his dog.

However, days were too short, and it was soon time for Jungkook to leave for the late night train back to Seoul.

"I'll miss you." He told them, a slight pout visible from his lips.

"So will we, son." His father said, giving him a pat on his whoulders.

"Don't worry, Kookie-ah. We'll always be here for you, no matter what." His mother said comfortingly. "We'll be watching your performances! Do your best, ok? Fighting!"

This brought a smile to Jungkook's face and he started his trek towards the boarding train.

"Love you!" he souted as he took a final look at his parents.

The train began its sluggish pace roaring to life and pulling out of Busan's bustlng train station.

 


 

"Welcome back, Jungkook!" his bandmembers cheered as the creaking door and jingling keys alerted his older brothers of the youngest's return.

"I'm home, hyungs!" Jungkook called out as he removed his shoes at the entryway.

"Jungkook~!" J-Hope called as he raced foreward and enveloped him in a rib crushing hug. "You're home! I've missed you! Did you miss your favorite hyung?"

"Hi, hyung." Jungkook greeted him as he attemped to peal the dancer off of him and only succeded in unceremoniously dropping the backpack off his shoulders.

"Jungkookie-ah!" Jin called from the kitchen. "You must be tired from the train ride. I made you some jjajangmyeon."

With the prosepct of food, Jungkook quickly pushed J-Hope off of him with new vigor and raced towards the kitchen, Hoseok trailing behind him.


 

Once everyone was settled and back to their usual doings, Jungkook unpacked his belongings and stored his duffle bag into the hallway closet. After making sure that everything was put away, Jungkook huffed a sigh of relief and flopped onto his bed, phone in hand. Using the comopany's twitter official account, Jungkook uploaded a lazy selca and by mid day, it had over 20,000 likes. He spent a few hours mindlessly surfing the internet, playing games, and watching videos.

'Would leader-hyung do another collab with me sometime?' Jungkook absentmindedly thought to himself, scrolling through Bangtang's fancafe. 

Suddenly, he noticed a trend among the pictures that the fans were posting. It was the same picture. Some had little stickers on the faces, and other had put side by side photos of him, but they were all of the same picture of Jungkook-or of someone who looked somewhat like him- with a girl. Jungkook had to admit, the boy was a bit similar to himself (dark, fluffy hair and pale skin), but it deffinetly wan't him. From the looks of the picture, the boy was a bit taller than Jungkook, had a different style, and was missing a few ear piercings. However, the lighting was bad, so it did look a lot like the maknae. Worried, Jungkook checked the comments left on the pictures:

"Omo! Is that Jungkook-oppa?"

"Who is she? His noona? Girlfriend?"

"No way! He's a baby! Besides, he's afraid of girls. Remember ISSAC?"

"But the location says that it's in Busan...And Jungkook was in Busan this weekend."

Jungkook saw the tags the pictures used. Some were the usual: BTS, Jungkook, Maknae, etc.

One, however, caught his eye: #CutforKookie.

Confused, he opened the tag file.

Exactly three seconds after he opened it, his face of innocent inquisitry turned to sickened horror.

Blood. Skin. Words. It was overstimulating for the 19year old. 

There were pictures, hundreds of them, of slit wrists. Some with words written on them, but Jungkook didn't have the stomach to actually take the time to closely examine them in detail, too busy scrolling and looking terrified at the endless pictures of cut wrists.

Jungkook suddenly felt ill.

Checking the comments, he read the revolting caption: "I can't believe Jungkook-oppa did this to us! This is for you."

For him? Cutting themselves, mutilating themselves, for him? Doing that...to do that... 

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

He burst from his bedroom and made a sprint to the bathroom, bowling past Suga along the way. He clutched his phone tightly in his hand as he finally arrived at his destination and proceeded to empty his previously full stomach in the toilet.

The retching sounds echoed off of the walls and down the hallway, where Jin and Namjoon were relaxing in the living room. At the sounds of vomiting, both were up on their feet, racing towards the bathroom.

Jin reached the makane first, rubbing soohing circles into his back as he continued to dry heave. "Jungkookie?" he called out. "Are you feeling alright?"

Jungkook was shaking and rocking back and forth, breaths short and choppy. He was stuttering and clutching onto Jin's shirt.

Namjoon reached the room just after Jin and knelt down, feeling the youngest's forehead.

"He doesn't seem to have a fever." the leader noted, turning to Jin. "He jsut seems to be shaken up over something."

"Jungkookie?" Jimin's voice rang as he and the rest of Bangtang peared their heads through the door. "Are you alright?"

Jungkook was continuing to take deep breaths. "Fans. P-picture. Cuting..."

"Jungkook?" Jin asked, not quite understanding the young maknae's ramblings.

He shook his head, burrying his face further into Jin's chest;instead, he chose to show him his phone, still open to the fancafe tag.

"Oh, no."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long. School is keeping me extremely busy, so i have very little time to work on this story, so I appologize. These chapters are extremely rough and very choppy, sorry about that :(  Please let me know what you think about this so far, though! I love it when you guys let me know your thoughts!