Happy Birthday, Krystal!

The Gift I Want

Krystal’s POV

“When will that llama going to show up?” I mumbled as I rub my hands together to get it warm. I’m here right now at me and my boyfriend’s favorite place, the water fall of the park where we first met. I understand him if he’s a little bit late since he’s more busy than me when it comes to work. But I’m curious though. Why would he ask me out to meet him in the middle of the night, for the time at least 11:30AM?!

I wouldn’t really mind it to be honest. I am willing to wait for him if I had to. After all, I love him so much. I decided to play with my phone to keep myself from getting bored. ‘I wonder what that dork is planning to.’

“That’s it! I’ll kick that stupid’s face for --“, “Loving you so much?” I was about to flare up and be angry when someone suddenly wrapped its arms around my neck. “Did I make you wait for too long?” He innocently asked as he snuggled upon my neck. “No not really. I think going here and wait for almost an hour is not long enough. Not forgetting that it’s pretty snowy tonight and honestly, I am not freezing.” I sarcastically said as I knock his forehead.

He laughed nervously before kissing my cheek. “Sorry, Princess. Can you forgive this dino-llama of yours so he can give you something?” He sheepishly asked while showing his puppy eyes. I snorted at first before pinching his cheeks. “Fine.” He then looked over his watch. “Just a one more minute left.” My boyfriend whispered to his self. ”What?” Instead of an answer, he put his pointing finger over my lips as he keeps his vision on his watch.

I heard him count voicelessly, and before I know it … he carried me bridal style and spun me around the whole area while shouting, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY PRINCESS! HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY, SOOJUNG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, KRYSTAL!” He kept on doing that until his finally out of breathe and energy. He was panting hard when he put me down. “Thank you, Amber. That was really unexpected.” I giggle and my boyfriend grinned off his exhaustion.

“No need to. I’ll do anything for my princess after all. So Krys, here’s my gift.” Amber handed me a small box and when I opened it, I saw a ring. I looked up to see his gaze completely struck over me. “Am, are you by chance … proposing?” He genuinely smiled and nodded. “I know you don’t like the overly dramatic type of proposal so this is the simplest chance I saw, a lifetime present. So Krys … will you be this servant’s lifelong Queen till death tears us apart?”

I glared at him but hugged him warmly. “Yes, of course, Stupid. But you better do everything to please this Queen of yours if you don’t want to die, ok?” He chuckled and kissed my forehead. “It’s my pleasure, Your Highness.” I laughed. “Dork. How did I fall for you again?” You showed me your famous llama smile before saying, “It’s because I’m too cool and handsome for you to ignore.” I rolled my eyes over his conceit attitude.

“Come. Let’s go on a ride, Princess.” He held my hand and dragged me to his car. “Where are we going?” I asked while he put my seatbelt on. “Just somewhere fun.” Amber simply said before setting his self and starts the car engine.

We drove for a few hours that I fell asleep. “Hey, Krys, wake up. We’re here.” I heard Amber said as he gently shook my body to wake me up. “W-where are we, Am?” I slowly rose up while rubbing my eyes. “A beach that Jackie told me to go to once I’ve finally decided to propose to you.” He answered. Amber carried me by suddenly pulling me up as he skillfully faced his back on me to make my body get contact to his back, and so on, enabling him to piggyback me with his swift moves.

I shriek in the process. “Yah, I’m awake now so put me down!” I yelled at him but he didn’t listened so I ended up letting him carry me like a kid. He then started running while without any warning which surprised and scared the crap out of me that I closed my eyes tight.

Once he stopped moving I immediately hit his back multiple times. “Do that again and I’ll really kill you, Amber!” I flared but my anger was quickly subsided when I saw the view in front of me. I was so surprised to see the very beautiful scenery of the ocean and the pure white sand. We’re in a high cliff which made the view even more incredible and mesmerizing.

“Do you like it, Princess?” Amber asked me as he put me down gently. “Yes, Am, it’s beautiful.” I honestly said. “Haha, I know but you’re still more beautiful than everything.” He chirped. “Cheesy. So are we going or not?” He outstretched his hand to me and I instantly held it. We walked down the cliff until we reached the seashore. With hands held together, we walk and walk … cherishing the nice feeling of the nature and the warm we shared.

“Happy birthday, Krystal, I love you.” Amber said once we stopped and took a seat on the sand. He’s back hugging me with his arms around my waist while I comfortably lay my body at his front. “Thank you, Am, you did your promise and it really made me happy.” I sincerely said as I look up to meet his eye catching stares. “Anything for you, Soojung.” We spend our time there until the sun had finally shone out its bright lights everywhere and disappeared.

“Oh, by the way, you’re my fiancé now, ok?” He suddenly said while helping me to stand. I blinked my eyes several times because smiling. “Of course, Stupid.” I then gave him a surprise kiss before running away. “Eh? Yah, Princess!” He started chasing me and didn’t stop until he finally caught me. We do many more things in the beach till the feeling of taking a rest finally hit us.

“Am, I love you. Thank you for everything.” I said while bathing in the rest house my boyfriend rented. ‘Yes, we bath together, but don’t think of anything erted, ok?! We’ve never done anything bad in the bathroom. NEVER!’

“You’re always and forever welcome, Milady.” With that, we shared a very sweet kiss in the warm, soothing bathtub.