#GoingFourWithJiCheol (1)

#SimplyThreeWithJiCheol

"Let's call this wedding off"

 

Jihoon announces while glaring at Seungcheol

 

"What? No. Why?" Seungcheol said totally out of ideas

 

"If you still insist that I wear that wedding gown." He pointed at the wedding gown in their bed "I won't attend the wedding, you can get married with someone who'll wear that dress for you" his words are like ice freezing Seungcheol and his face was tense until it relaxed

 

He stride and soon he was in front of Seungcheol. The looks he gave Seungcheol was full of love that Seungcheol starts melting.

 

He cupped Seungcheol's face in his hand "Cheol~ Even from the start, I already told you, right? I'm a guy and so are you. I have what you have. The and all -- well yours are bigger but point is I'm a guy. I can never be a girl for you. Please, Cheol?"

 

Seungcheol eyed the beautiful wedding dress laying on their bed one last time. What a waste -- he thought to himself.

 

"I know, I just know you would look good in it. I won't force you ever again. I love you"

 

"I love you too" 

 

Jihoon said it with so much enthusiasm in it.

 

----

 

"Do you Choi Seungcheol take Lee Jihoon as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

 

Not a second passed when Seungcheol answered I do and Jihoon just wanted to burst out laughing because it was evident that Seungcheol is getting impatient and excited.

 

"Do you Lee Jihoon take Choi Seungcheol as your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

He looked at Seungcheol.

Only at Seungcheol.

As if he's the only one that matters 

As if the whole world revolves around them.

As if Choi Seungcheol is the most perfect man -- Well, he is.

 

"I do" he said while smiling at Seungcheol.

 

"You may now--"

 

And their lips met. 

It was soft like a cloud, sweet like a strawberry and feels like they are in Cloud 9. Nobody matters except them at that moment.

 

The church were silent except for the loud wailing of a group of girls, who isn't even a family member. They were saying phrases like "My ship", "JiCheol Forever", "Jicheol lang mga pashnea", "Jicheol is heartue hearteu" and "my ferents"

 

----

 

"Why do you even have so much luggage with you?" Seungcheol said eyeing the bulk of luggage Jihoon puts in the backseat.

 

"Eyes on the road Cheol~ Why do you even care?"

 

"*sighs* I care~ I'm your husband and we both know you won't even need clothes while we're in there" said Seungcheol as he raised his brow and give Jihoon a smirk.

 

"Shut up Cheol" he said as crimson spread on his face.

 

He looked at the resting hand of Seungcheol and saw the shimmer of Seungcheol's ring

 

"I love you Cheol~" he said out of the blue.

 

Seungcheol laughs and reciprocate it.

 

----

 

He looked at the mirror. 

 

Am I really going to do this? He asked to nobody.

 

He caressed the soft fabric of this clothing.

 

"I'm sure it'll make Seungcheol happy because that guy is as " he said as he huffs out air and stepped out of the bathroom.

 

Seungcheol was nowhere to be seen which disappoints Jihoon.

 

And there was a loud bang and the door opened.

 

"Jihoonie~ Just thought of buying additional---" he stopped what he's about to say.

 

There. Jihoon is standing wearing...

 

"Are you seriously wearing the wedding dress I bought you?"

 

If that isn't the best way to wear a wedding gown.

 


Hi fam~ I'm an admin of Sun X Light JiCheol Philippines 💕

 

I hope you like this drabble.

 

The group of girls represent us JiCheol fam --- who would agree that we won't get invited for their second wedding?! We should totally be there !!

 

Like our page - Sun X Light JiCheol Philippines

Follow us on twitter - @jicheolph

Join our group - Sun X Light JiCheol Philippines (Official Spazz Group)

 

We are getting ready for their 4th anniversary fam 💕 Pyooong~