Author's Notes

Futon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :  
[I have recently change my account name. Please go to my blog to read.]

   I'm so so sorry for this very delayed update. I have recently experienced a very shocking situation, and my brain went into a very dark place, so much so that i even contemplated on deleting my existence from the world. I won't go into details since i don't want to burn you all with this kind of things (especially when you only came here to read). I cut off all connections with the outer world and i could not bring myself to finish writing the story. I had lost all motivation to do anything, so i'm really sorry for making you all wait. 
   I understand that some of you might think i'm exaggerating, or i'm faking it to get attention or not, but please, let me tell you, it isn't somewhere you would want to experience. I'm not asking for your pity, really. I just want your mere understanding that i have recently overcame that disgusting period of time.
   But to the rest of the people who have waited so long to for this pathetic update, i really hope that this lived up to your expectations. Also to be perfectly honest, it was also because of you guys did i manage to pull through, cos i was thinking, if i were to disappear, what would happen to those amazing people who are waiting so patiently for this (y in my opinion) story to update? So i would really really like to thank you for helping me get back up on my feet.
   Thank you for your understanding!

   On a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter