MOM , DAD I LOVE YOU .

Your blood sweat and tears

A piece of paper rocket flew along with the summer breeze . Safely landed on a book . Distracted . His reading stopped . "Hyaa , Jeon Jungkook ! Stop playing ! The presentation is around the corner" .

"Let's see , how far this paper can fly " . Jungkook blow some air at the paper rocket corner . Wishing the paper rocket will fly high as his expectation . Fell . Brake . Failed . How dissapointing . Hopeless .

"Study , kid" . A charismatic senior . Tall and not someone who take everything serious . Huh . Easy going . Eventhough , He hustle a lot . He knows how to relax . Kim Namjoon . Yes , that's him . Jungkook and Taehyung are his juniors , also a part of his life . They are . Brothers. Yes . A family . Different date of born , different mom and dad . Different blood type . How can those thing stop them from being a family ? .

"Hyung , lets go hangout today . You too Taehyung ! " . The book closed . "No" . Taehyung responded with a single word . "Why ?" . Jungkook repeat the same action .
"I have a dinner with my family tonight , A goodluck dinner . Before my final presentation ". Taehyung explained .

"What a goodluck dinner ?" . Namjoon chuckles .

"Something to show how each other support each other in a family" . Taehyung answered . Full of dignity .
Jungkook and Namjoon . Amazed . How perfect taehyung's family is . Even his dad work as a manager in a big company but he still try hard to find some time to celebrate each family member . Yes. Mr Kim Sam Hyung . His mom , Han Seo Hee . A bussiness woman . Rational . Beautiful . Hectic . Busy schedule . Family are priotity . That's what they've been thinking . Parents . Who loves their children .

Bye . A word lefted by taehyung before he dissapeared . It's almost 12 o'clock . Almost the time when the children will run from the gate straight to their parent . Went home . Share stories , what happened in the school . Replacing his parent , taehyung came to take his little sister home . Wait . Bell . The children ran happily when the bell rang . yes they can rest . And repeat the same thing tomorrow .

"Yun !" . Taehyung scream a bit loud.
"Oppa!" . She came running . Little Kim Tae Yun . " How is your school today?" . Taehyung asked randomly . "Emm...I learnt a lot" . Yun answered after thinking for a while .

"Yun~ahh" . Another voice came from the left side . A lady .
"Unnie !" . Yun ran . Maybe she missed the lady . Kim Tae Hyeon . The first daughter in the family . 21 years old . Just 3 years gap with Taehyung . It's been a while since she was unseen in Daegu . A student . law student . It's been 4 years since she studies Law in Seoul . Seldomly home . 7 days a month .
"Unnie ! Buy me ice cream ! Please" . Yun act cute to attract Hyeon attention . Taehyung just laugh watching his sisters . How lovely they are . Full of happiness .

" Tae , How is your study ? " . Hyeon slowed down the radio volume so she can talk clearly with his brother.
"I'm doing good" . Taehyung answered full of spontaneous .
"Do you have anything that you want to update ?" . Hyeon being a caring sister . "I'm preparing for my presentation . I want to find some inspiration" . "Inspiration is everywhere . But its hard to find . If you don't observe" . Hyeon teaching Taehyung a new thing . "Observe?" Taehyung asked . "Yes , brother "

'Maybe I , I can never fly ...
Like those flower petals , wings , and other things ..' . A sweet voice comes from a small corner of the house . The piano notes hitted nicely. " Taehyung~ah ". Hyeon approached him with a glass of water . "When are you going to start your project for your presentation ?". Asked Hyeon while sitting on the bench next to taehyung . " I'll start a little later . I just want to relax and sing for a while" . Taehyung explained .

"Brother , Are you happy with your life right now ? I mean is everything going well ?" . Hyeon asked a question that was out of taehyung's expectation . Maybe she just being curious about his brother that she has no time to always talk with . Taehyung stop looking at his piano guide book . "Yeah , everything is going smoothly in my life for now . Some challanges does come , but this is life . Why are you asking me that kind of question suddenly ? " . It's Taehyung now who is curious .
" No , Just...what if one day your life turns . Totaly different from our condition now ? " . Hyeon asked something out of her curiousity again . " Do you mean our life become . . . I don't know . The sky is not always clear all the time . It gets cloudy sometimes " . Taehyung can't even imagine about his future . " I think you're just out of topic . That's why you're talking nonsense , . Im going to get ready for our dinner " . Taehyung left hyeon who sits with a lot of things going on her mind lonely .

Ding Dong ~

The sound came from the door . Yun ran to open the door . She knows that is her parent . "MAMA" . cute child voices shouted for her warmness . Hyeon came to take her mom and dad briefcase and other things that they bring to office . Taehyung was in his room . Still getting ready for the dinner . He smiled alone when he noticed that there's a sticky note on his desk while he's taking his comb that he accidently put in his stationery case .
'Don't forget to eat when you came home . The canvas that you told dad to buy is at the work room . Mom and Dad love you '

. Taehyung feels grateful that he has such a caring parent . Eventhough, they are already busy with their own work , working around the clock . They still takes care about their children . Taehyung sits on his bed and had a quick flashback about his childhood memory . He was 6 years old when this things happen . He was sick . Badly ill . Such a heavy fever . He's taking forever to recover . His mom sacrifice her work to treat him . His mom was a stewardess before she work as a business woman . Becoming a stewardess was her dream since she was young . A childhood dream . She was totured when she was a rookie . She worked hard and gain a good place in her career . But for her son she let go of her dream that she's been dreaming for years. It might looks small for certain people but it was big for Taehyung . Only he knows how hard he languish to fight with death . Now he is so happy to see that his mom flourish more as a business woman than being a stewardess . Not only his mom who made a big sacrifices . Even his dad made a great memory that makes Taehyung appreciate his dad so much . He was 8 years old and Hyeon was 11 . It was a rainy day . They was waiting at their school . The rain poured heavier . It just a shower at first but it became heavier . Its almost 6.00 pm . One hour passed since the end of schooling period . He cried that the sky becoming dark . Suddenly , They heard a voice calling them 'Taehyung , Hyeon , Taehyung' . Dad came with a broken umberella and all wet working outfit . They wasn't a rich family before . His dad was a ordinary officer before he became a manager . He start slowly from the bottom. Back to the story , they walked in rain together wishing they will get home safely . His dad still trying to use the umberella to cover his children . He tried his best to make sure they wont get sick . He thought about taking a taxi but he was thinking about his empty wallet . He pray that someone will give them a trip . But , human nowadays will never think about them who in need . While they walking coldly , Taehyung tripped . He can't see the brick on his way . The rain disturbing his sight . He broke his leg . His dad was panicked . Hyeon cried to see his brother who cried in pain . His dad gave taehyung a piggy ride and ran to the clinic nearby . Can't denied his dad did teared up on the way to the clinic thinking about how hard his life is . In the rain , they ran with heavy heart wishing someon came and help .

 

Taehyung cried until they arrived at the clinic . His dad told the doctor that his son broke his leg . He begged the doctor to treat him . His pride hurt to look at Taehyung swollen leg. While taehyung was treated , he told hyeon to look for taehyung . He ran again . This time he cried all he can . Because his children wasn't there . He might looks strong at the outside , but he still a human . Thats a fact .He went to a bank . He take out all of his money in his account . Wishing it'll be enough to pay the clinic bill . After taehyung was treated his dad was so relieved . The money that he used to pay taehyung clinic bill is nothing compared to his son's future life . He wish what he did will worth it . Now , to know that taehyung was a top student at his university lessened his burden . Taehyung teared up a bit . He want to work hard like his mom and dad . A drop of tear falls without he realized . His mouth keep saying 'MOM , DAD I LOVE YOU ' . The door opened . He quickly wipes his tears . 'Taehyung , let's go' . His mom hold his shoulder and asked him to quickly go down .

' You are my sun , the only one in this world ' - Run , BTS

' I want to reach out my hand , I want to run , just a bit ' - Awake , JIN