Chapter 22

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?” everyone asked.

“Some people forget the past. Some people forget an important event. For Taeyeon, she forgot important people,” the doctor said.

“An important person,” the boys corrected.

“Will she remember me?” Leeteuk asked.

“If she can. Sometimes the brain might not want to and it might prevent her to remember but if she can then she will,” the doctor replied and left.

“Oppa! Oppa!” Taeyeon called and Jinwoong ran over to her.

“What is it, Taeng?” Jinwoong asked.

“What’s this?” Taeyeon asked while showing him her necklace.

“A strawberry necklace,” Jinwoong replied.

“I gave it to you,” Leeteuk told her.

“Aniyo…Oppa, didn’t you give it to me?” Taeyeon looked at Jinwoong.

“I didn’t,” Jinwoong shook his head.

“Then…Sunbaes? The girls?” Taeyeon asked. “Eomma? Appa?”

“No,” they all shook their heads.

“Who then?” Taeyeon asked.

“ME!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Leeteuk,” they all muttered.

“I want to sleep,” Taeyeon yawned and closed her eyes while facing the other way.

“Give her some time, Hyung,” Siwon said.

 

~A Couple Hours Later

“Where did everyone go, Oppa?” Taeyeon asked Jinwoong.

“They went home; Eomma and Appa went to your apartment with the two kids.” Jinwoong said.

“Oh…Oppa you look tired, you don’t have to stay in Seoul,” Taeyeon told him.

“Taeyeon…This all happened because you’re in Seoul,” Jinwoong muttered. “Do you want to stay here or go back to the country side?” Jinwoong asked. “It’s your choice; I don’t care what you pick.”

“I think I want to stay because of my friends,” Taeyeon smiled.

“Nothing else? You don’t want to stay for what you came for?” Jinwoong asked.

“Oppa, I seriously don’t remember,” Taeyeon told him. “Who are Jungsu and Leeteuk? What are they to me?”

“Taeyeonnie…Jungsu and Leeteuk are the same person,” Jinwoong told her.

“Oppa, I don’t know,” Taeyeon said.

“You will be released soon. The girls will take care of you. Eomma and Appa have to get home for their work. Hayeon and Kyungsan have school. I was supposed to leave for Japan,” Jinwoong explained.

“I’m sorry, Oppa,” Taeyeon replied.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for,” Jinwoong smiled. “Just get better and don’t hurt yourself.” He demanded and kissed her on the forehead. “We will visit, okay?”

“Drive safely, have a safe flight,” Taeyeon waved as he left. “I want to go outside.” She said and headed for the door. She reached for the doorknob as it opened.

“T-Taeyeon,” Leeteuk said.

“Ne,” Taeyeon bowed.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m going outside; can I help you with something?” Taeyeon replied.

“I have ice cream and strawberries,” Leeteuk told her.

“Omo! How did you know I like them, Sir?” Taeyeon smiled and sat down. Leeteuk gave it to her and watched her eat it. “Would you like some?”

“No, I’m good,” Leeteuk replied and Taeyeon nodded. “Do you really not remember?”

“Remember what?” Taeyeon asked.

“Me?” Leeteuk told her.

“I don’t know you,” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Then how do you know the boys and the girls but not me?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t know,” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Okay,” Leeteuk nodded and gave her a napkin.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon smiled happily and the door open.

“Oppa,” Sora walked in. “I heard what happened so I came here right away.”

“W-Who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m Leeteuk’s girlfriend,” Sora said.

“Ne,” Taeyeon nodded. “Can you get out?”

“Why?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t think I like her. I don’t know who she is. She’s making me get a headache,” Taeyeon placed the ice cream down and ran to her bed.

“I just wanted to visit,” Sora walked up to her and reached for her arm.

“D-Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter