Surprise!

Birthday Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hope you enjoy the story cause.....I just like writing Jin stories to mess with you *cheesy smiling*

________________________________________________________________________

All week you just wanted to curl into a ball and hide from the world. This week was too much and just thinking about was going to make you all mad again. Your birthday was tomorrow and you just wanted to be by yourself since your boyfriend, Seokjin was overseas. Why did he have to work on your birthday, it's like his company has a vendetta on you since you accidently posted a couple picture on your social media. Fans found out and screenshot it and were on every article site by lunchtime. It wasn't like you got hate from the fans, well you got some hate but the whole fandom didn't want your head. Just wanted you to be careful next time.

When got home, you immediately took your work shoes off. Your feet were screaming all day and a nice bath and pedicure would sound nice tonight. When you looked down, you noticed Seokjin's house slippers were missing. You thought it was your roommate that probably took them. Because she is that person that will wear someone shoes even though the shoe is too big for them. Smelling something delicious but couldn't put your finger to it lead you to make your way to the kitchen to see what your roommate was cooking. Tossing your purse to the closest chair and B lining to the kitchen, you couldn't believe your eyes. Your brain had to be playing games with you or the world likes to make sick jokes to you. Seokjin was in your kitchen cooking in his apron he has in the house. Him finally getting out of focus on what he was whipping up, he looked over your frozen body staring at him. "Welcome home, Surprize!" he smiled. You just couldn't believe it, he was here and hopefully for staying at least staying for a couple days. You weren't sure to just crash onto him or hit his arms for not telling you his was coming. You looked like a hot mess, your hair was sweaty and your clothes were stained cause on your shift some bratty kid wanted to throw his food at you while you was talking to his parents. Instead, he walked to you resting his head on top of your head hugging you. It felt so nice but you felt so gross so you pulled back from him. "I'm gross, I need a shower," you said.

"Well I have a hot bath wait for you and your favorite bath bombs waiting for you to be used," he replied. 

"You got me bath bombs?"

"Yeah, I remembered you told me the last time we video chatted that you ran out. So on my way here I got you some for that favorite Lush store you sometimes go to," he casually said. You could just marry him right now, and just not care about what his fans say about it. Gosh, he was such a good boyfriend to you. You walked into the bathroom, and he wasn't lying that a bath was waiting for you. An open bath bomb waiting on the side of the tub just waiting to be used. You dropped the bomb and walked out to go to your bedroom to get changed clothes. Your relationship with Seokjin was to a point that whatever you wore didn't matter the clothing looked old a bit, it never bothered him. Grabbing your favorite shirt and some sweats, heading back to the bathroom to wash.

It felt like forever but you really was close sleeping in the tub for being so relaxed in there. Luckily Seokjin knocked on the doo

Please log in to read the full chapter