Chapter 7

GuiLun FOREVER

 

Confessions

~GUI"S POV~

The sun was shining in my eyes, I couldn't see the person standing there but he's shadow was hot.Because of the heat of the sun I fainted, I was totally UNCONSCIOUS but I felt someone carrying me to the sickbay.

When I woke up, I saw Wang Zi the new guy, staring at me!
W~Are you alright? What did the girls do to you?
G~I'm fine, they were just umm ( I can't tell him that they wanted me to go away from Arron so I said)playing a game.. yes playing a game.
W~Really? Playing a game with a bat and trying to hit you?
G~It was a game that you scare the person that was lying down.Yes, it's fun.
W~Alright.
G~Did you save me and bring me here?
W~Yes He stared at me dazily and to my surprise me hugged me!My hands were like just dangaling and I didn't know where to put them.

~END OF GUI'S POV~

~ARRON'S POV~

At breaktime I lost Gui gui and I was trying to find her everywhere.In every class and outside but I wasn't too sure about the places in the school so I didn't wonder too far.
When Calvin (the guy that helped me find Gui gui) told me Gui gui is in the sickbay I sprinted there in full speed but when I was at the door I saw Wang Zi hug Gui gui. i think I would've fainted but I was pissed at Wang Zi,VERY!

I ran into the room and punched Wang Zi in the face.he tried to hit me back but I ducked.
A~Why did you hug Gui gui?
W~Is she your girlfriend?Everybody has a chance before she's on a date!
A~Gui gui is my girlfriend.
W&G~What?!
A~A you my girlfriend Gui gui? I like you! I love you!
G~YES!YES!I love you too!!!

~END OF ARRON'S POV~

Then they kissed (on the lips) in front of Wang Zi.
W~I'll still go for her until you too broke up!
He ran out of the door.

G~Did you really mean your words or did you just say it to make Wang Zi go away?
A~Real words.
G~Me too!!

They hugged each other, tightly.

Sorry for the shortness of the story!
comments plz!!!