Chapter 6

GuiLun FOREVER

 

WANG ZI'S HERE

~GUI'S POV~

I wondered around the house looking for a bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face but the house was too big! I stared at the floor and walked around and then suddenly I crashed into someone, I looked up, it was Arron.
G~Sorry, I can't even find your bathroom.
A~(laughing)I'll take you there.
G~Thank you!

The bathroom was about the size of my house,it was 2 levels!downstairs the "bath" and upstairs the toilets.I was dazed, how could there be such a big bathroom? Arron gave me a new toothbrush and a towel.
A~You brush your teeth, I'll wait for u at the dining table.
G~NO!
A~Why?
G~Because I don't know the way to the table is!(Laughing)
A~OK I'll wait for you!(Laughing)

~END OF GUI'S POV~

5 mins later she went down to breakfast she was amazed!
It looks more like a buffet!
A~Come on eat your breakfast. We're running out of time!
G~OK OK!

They went to school in Arron's car and went they went in the classroom 'together', all the girls were staring at them!The girls were all jealous of Gui gui...

The bell rang , it was Mr Grude, teaching the first class.
Mr Grude~I would like the welcome a new student from Australia, Wang Zi.Please make him feel welcome.

Wang Zi sit behind Gui gui,next to where Ya Tou used to sit.

~WANG ZI'S POV~

As I walked into the classroom there was a girl that caught my eye , she looked like my primary school classmate I liked,Rachel.

They looked alike, almost sisters.Also Arron sits next to her, they seem like a good couple but when I walked around her she was smiling. She is a very cute girl, what I'm thinking, I'm here to find Arron!

~END OF WANG ZI POV~

~Breaktime~

At breaktime, the girls in my class pulled to room nobody was in.

Genie~Oh Gui gui is dating with Arron! How dare she!Arron is ours not yours, if you don't get off him we might give you a makeover ,you but maybe you do deserve some punishment.
G~What do you mean ? Get off Arron? Why should I listen to you?
Genie~Because we're gonna make do some makeovers or maybe smash your head.
G~I'm not 'getting off Arron'. I can do what I want!
Genie~You're making me aren' you?
G~No!
Genie~Get the bat here!

The bat was carried by another girl.

Just as Genie was going to wack her a hand held the bat and stopped Genie.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Comments please!
I made a longer one!