Is this the end?

School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// 3 years later //

Chaeyoung has graduated 2 years ago and has become one of the top business woman. She is now very independent and successful, but still wishes for Jungkook to come back. She still cries for him to come back until one day....

She came back from Australia and is in the Korean Airport. As she is walking out to retrieve her car, she hears a familiar voice.

"Chaeyoung ah!" the familiar voice shouted.

She turned around and was in tears. The owner of that familiar voice, was Jungkook. 

As she is crying, she ran to Jungkook and hugged him so tightly that he couldn't breathe. She hit him and shouted to him for not telling her that he's leaving. And Jungkook smiled. 

"You really missed me huh?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes! I missed you! I missed you so much that I could die!!!" Chaeyoung answered emotionally.

Jungkook's tears also started to fall. "I missed you too....I'm sorry I couldn't come back to you earlier!! Please forgive me.."

 Chaeyoung once again hugged Jungkook so tightly.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Chaeyoung. 

 

After all these years of marriage, Chaeyoung still nags Jungkook about this incident.

 "OMG this is the 564th time you've said this!" said Jungkook. 

"If you don't want me to keep reminding you about that, then divorce with me!" said Chaeyoung angrily. 

Jungkook smiles and says "If I don't marry you, who else would I marry with? I love you!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter