Slowly Falling For Each Other

School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During class time, Chaeyoung felt that someone was staring at her. She turned around to see that Jungkook was staring at her like how a boy is staring at his girlfriend. She felt somewhat weird. 

Then the bell rang again. It was lunch time. She didn't make friends yet, so she couldn't sit with anybody. Then she noticed an empty table. She took her tray and sat there.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came to the canteen. When he saw that Chaeyoung was eating alone, he hurriedly took his tray and sat next to Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung was shocked to see that Jungkook was sitting with her. "Why are you sitting here? Aren't you supposed to be sitting with your other female friends?"

Jungkook laughed and said "Female friends? Haha no, they're just girls that are obsessed with me."

"Errr...okay" Chaeyoung replied. 

On the outside, Chaeyoung feels that Jungkook is a weird person, but on the inside, Chaeyoung certainly feels happy that she has a handsome, perfect man staying by her side.

Although she feels happy, she feels upset that hanging out with Jungkook causes the girls to not like her. 

Nonetheless, they still became really good friends after that. 

At this point, they were already falling for each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter