Our Station

Stations 2 Ur Heart
 

[Train heading to Hanyang University Station will be arriving in a few minutes. Passengers are reminded to stay behind the yellow line.]

The sound of the announcement from the PA system echoes through the station. Signboards with various color of arrows and names of the stations within the line, billboards displaying countless advertisements and celebrities' birthday supports are decorating along the platform. The station roof overhead, a view of the dusk mixed pantone of serenity and rose quarts sky where the tracks leave the station is blessing the passengers' eyes despite the hectic and tiring working day they just go through.

The passengers are already in line, queuing to get on board while some reading the newspaper, some ignoring the surrounding and fully focusing on their phones while some just standing there, lacking in energy and looking around with pure blank and emptiness. There is a student, Jihoon precisely, who observes every single one of them and wonders how they can robotically live their lives the same way day by day without getting bored.

At least being a student, I get to have diverse activities to fill in a day…

He shrugs.

Soon, the sound of clickity-clack of the rails and the screech of wheels resonate throughout the whole station, taking every passenger's attention.

[Please remain calm before the door is open. Give way to the passengers before boarding in and do mind the gap between the train and the platform.]

The train stops on its track and a familiar indication song around a minute long can be heard when the doors are finally open, giving way to the passengers who's boarding off and soon making way to those who's boarding in. Jihoon quickly heads towards his usual standing spot by the window next to the door on the other side of the train once he boards in, leaving the available seats to those who really needed.

 

The indication song is finally come to an end, a chain of bell ringing in replacement, signaling all the passengers to be seated or standing safely before the doors close and the train starts to move again, but then one guy comes in everyone's view. The said guy literally holds the door to let it open for an old lady to board in the carriage, ignoring the fact that his action can affect the train's time schedule.

[Attention, passengers. We cannot move the train unless you keep out of the way of the closing doors. Stand clear.]

The black-haired guy who's holding the door is not budging away, instead, he keeps on encouraging the old lady to walk in carefully. Being in this situation, the black-haired guy will be in trouble for doing something good and it's not something to be punished for actually but Jihoon knows why the rules and regulations are made. He can't stay still, knowing that all the passengers in the carriage will be affected too.

Jihoon approaches the black-haired guy and the old lady quickly but steadily, before smiling to the old lady and taking her hand, guiding her politely to the elderly designated seats by the end of the carriage. As he guides the old lady to the seat, the black-haired guy boards in the carriage, leaving the door sensor freely and it closes a few seconds after. Every eye is on them now, watching every move until the three walking people reach by the seats at the end.

"Thank you, dear sons for helping me. Thank you…" said the old lady before bowing to Jihoon and the black-haired guy.

"Oh no, it's okay. It's our pleasure…" said the black-haired guy before bowing even lower than the old lady. Jihoon is dumbfounded at the moment before he bows down too, joining the black-haired guy.

 

The old lady takes her seat and continuously smiling at them both. They smile to her in return before Jihoon starts to walk back to his usual standing spot at the other end of the carriage. He can see that the passengers are smiling warmly and thanking them silently as he makes his way pass through. Once he reaches his spot, he can feel a presence approaching to his side. It's the black-haired guy.

"Hey, thanks for what you did back there." said the black-haired guy.

"No problem. What you did just now is very bold, you'll probably get in trouble if I don't help out in time…" replied Jihoon while looking at the guy next to him.

He's taller than Jihoon, his black hair is being a mess on his head and the black shining orbs enhance his beauty, his milky white skin and his plump, red and slightly glossy lips are flawless, asking to be protected. The guy looks like roughly around Jihoon's age so Jihoon concludes that this guy is a student too and since he takes the Hanyang University Station, they probably go to the same university. But never once he sees this guy before.

The guy blinks at Jihoon with that sparkling eyes of his, a glint of recognition can be seen.

"Wait, aren't you that guy who always takes the train around this time every evening?" asked the guy softly, not wanting any attention than they already attract before.

Jihoon is in complete surprise because he never notices the guy but the guy knew him, knew his commuting pattern and isn't that weird…?

"Y-yeah, that's me…" replied Jihoon, doesn't have a clue on what the guy wants after knowing the fact.

"I knew it. I see you every weekday in the same carriage, at the same time too. I recognize you since I see you around all the time…" said the guy casually.

 

Jihoon doesn't mind the guy being friendly, not after seeing what he did earlier. Jihoon is sure that the guy has a very genuine and kind heart to act that way spontaneously and how his action affects Jihoon in a way is very impressive too. Not only him, the guy's action just now actually affect the whole carriage because ever since then, the passengers seems to be in a happier and uplifted mood than before; they are probably pleased to see hope in the young generation.

Jihoon smiles at the guy and the guy's cheeks can be seen in visible pink blush. Jihoon finds it cute.

"I'm Jihoon. Lee Jihoon…"

"Choi Seungcheol… Nice to finally talk to you…" the guy named Seungcheol finally returns his smile with that eyes-disappearing, bright gummy smile of his.

[This train is now approaching Oksu Station. The doors will be on your left. Please remain calm until the train stops.]

The announcement breaks the friendly environment between them, making Jihoon realized that it's finally his stop to board off the train. This accidental encounter is definitely worth-going for but he can't afford to go back to his apartment later that evening since he has a report to do which is due to tomorrow's afternoon.

"This is my stop…" said Jihoon weakly before heading towards the doors. The train finally slows down and jerks to a halt before opening the doors and that familiar indication song is on play again. Jihoon quickly steps outside, carefully landing his feet on the platform and quickly giving a way to the other passengers.

Jihoon stops once he gives enough space for the other passengers and turns around to see Seungcheol still on board but standing in front of the carriage's door, looking at him. The indication song stops and the chain of bell starts to ring, the same cycle repeat itself before he can hear Seungcheol's screaming too loud, attracting more attention than they already had before.

[This train is now heading…]

"See you tomorrow   "

[…towards Apgujeong Station. Please remain calm…]

"   on the same carriage   "

[…for the train to start moving again.]

"   at the same time!"

Jihoon quickly makes his way out of the station, pretending to not know Seungcheol and what he did just now is not for him. He nestles himself deeper into his scarf wrapping around his neck to hide that visible pink blushes on his cheeks. He finds it funny how they can easily agree to catch the same train again so they can spend a few minutes ride back home together at the end of the day when they just met ever since Seungcheol starts to notice him.

 

**********

 

[Train heading to Hanyang University Station will be arriving in a few minutes. Passengers are reminded to stay behind the yellow line.]

Jihoon looks at his surrounding, patiently scanning every person that come and pass by the station but he still can't find the familiar figure that belongs to Seungcheol at that time. The evening comes a little darker than yesterday, leaving a mixture of greyish purple traces on the sky, but with the help from the white lights around the station, the surrounding area is covered with twinkled brightness despite being in the darkness.

Not just the evening comes by a little darker, it also brings along the cold breeze that makes the passengers shivering in the coldness. Jihoon quickly tugs in himself deeper into his coat and pulls the beanie even lower to protect his ears from the cruel wind breeze. The announcement earlier indicates the next approaching train to the station, but Jihoon decides to wait for the guy, giving him the third chance before he boards in the next train.

That similar sound of clickity-clack of the rails and the screech of wheels resonate throughout the whole station, awakening Jihoon from his long thoughts. When the doors are finally open, Jihoon observes every single of the passengers that board off the train, just in case if Seungcheol suddenly happens to be on the train but he knows that is impossible since they both take the train from the same station.

It must be a joke and Jihoon knows he is fooling himself as they only had a brief introduction yesterday and they're far from being a close acquaintance to each other. They're complete strangers at this stage but he doesn't know why he already gets attached to the guy this deeply to even trust the naïve agreement. Maybe there's something about Seungcheol that triggers this attachment that Jihoon doesn't know or maybe it just excites him how he can meet someone to fill in his empty ride back home even for a few minutes.

 

The same cycle of indication song and bell sounds can be heard before that very announcement repeats itself from the PA system.

[This train is now heading towards Oksu Station. Please remain calm for the train to start moving again.]

Jihoon sighs and laughs at himself silently as he realized that he's being an absolute idiot for believing such simply made promise that can be easily broken. He stands up from the bench by the platform and makes his way towards the queuing people on the line for the next train. The trains are moving in exact 10-minutes interval and he doesn't want to waste another precious minute as he already did for the previous 30 minutes.

As Jihoon waits and starts to focus on warming himself up while queuing in line, a familiar voice brings him back to reality.

"Jihoon!"

Jihoon recognizes that voice, the beautiful, bright voice as its owner that can't be mistaken anymore as he already recorded it in his memory yesterday, but he doesn't want to turn around as he feels betrayal and disappointment flooding inside of him. But, he gives up as the guy keeps on screaming for him, a few pair of eyes within the same platform is now watching them.

He turns himself around, finding where the voice comes from and another warming scenario in front of him comes in view. Seungcheol is slowly helping and guiding a pregnant woman walking towards a bench on the platform, coincidentally the same bench that Jihoon seated before. Jihoon can feel a tug on his heart, how the guy's caring and gentle single action can be so impactful on him.

Jihoon approaches Seungcheol on the side, leaving his spot as he goes out of the line of queuing people waiting for the next train in 5 minutes time. Seungcheol talks to the pregnant woman politely and how the woman smiling and repeatedly thanking the guy for helping her out is giving warmth to Jihoon despite the winter-like breeze. Jihoon comes close to them and they both look up to see the smaller guy approaching them carefully, not wanting to interrupt.

 

"Oh, this must be your friend, young man…" said the pregnant woman while looking at Jihoon with that cheerful smile of hers. Seungcheol nods to her before pulling Jihoon closer to them.

"I'm sorry for taking your time. He helps me the very moment he sees me walking by the road and once he knows we're heading here, he stubbornly wants to help me climbing up the stairs and all the way here. I think we missed two or three trains before…" said the pregnant woman while holding onto Jihoon's hands and looking straight into his eyes apologetically as she tries to ask for forgiveness.

"Don't worry… It's okay, I didn't wait that long…" Jihoon doesn't mean to lie but since the betrayal and disappointment already left his body once he discovers the truth, he doesn't want to leave the pregnant woman in guilt.

The sound of clickity-clack of the rails and the screech of wheels can be heard for the fourth time and before Jihoon can comprehend everything, Seungcheol is grabbing his hand, pulling him to join in the end of the line that boards in the train. Seungcheol doesn't forget to wave back at the pregnant woman and Jihoon does the same while the pregnant woman watches them lovingly as she returns the simple goodbye gesture.

 

The carriage is filled with so many passengers much to their surprise. With the amount of passengers boarding the train defeats the amount of seats inside the carriage, many of them have to stand while holding onto the safety rails. Jihoon and Seungcheol can't move any further into their meeting spot so they have to settle being in the middle as other passengers are being pressed against each other too.

Jihoon, for being small himself, somehow ends up close to Seungcheol's chest and with their hands holding onto one another, doesn't lessen the heat across Jihoon's cheeks. Jihoon doesn't know where to look and once the taller's odor enters his nostrils for a second, he can't help but look at the ground. The body odor is far from being unpleasant, instead it smells like a grapefruit body wash with a little mixed of cologne and sweat. Another memory is being recorded inside of his head.

Seungcheol doesn't seem to let go of his hand and to be honest, he doesn't want the taller to. They stay silent for a while before Seungcheol slowly whispers to the smaller.

"Jihoon, sorry about earlier. I know how long you've been waiting for me since we promised to take the 7pm train ride…" Jihoon can feel the sincere apologetic tone in Seungcheol's voice; he doesn't have to look up to see that apologetic gaze coming from the taller to know it.

"That's okay…" Jihoon knows it is rude for him to tell the taller at fault for making him wait especially when the very reason he almost being stood up is because the taller helped a pregnant woman.

"Okay… Let me rest for a minute…" said Seungcheol and he quickly rests his chin on top of Jihoon's head, closing that small gap between his chest and Jihoon's face.

Jihoon doesn't know what to do after being so close to the taller, how the taller casually being affectionate towards him like this on their second meeting and how his fingers start to intertwine with Jihoon's despite the fact that they're in public. Jihoon, being under the taller's warmth, is looking around to see if there's any suspicious eyes looking at them but there's none. Well, it doesn't hurt to enjoy and appreciate this moment before he gets off on the next stop.

[This train is now approaching Oksu Station. The doors will be on your left. Please remain calm until the train stops.]

 

**********

 

"Where do you stop at, Seungcheol?" asked Jihoon one evening once they get to the available seats. There are only a few passengers in the carriage at that time, 5 passengers including them, since they take the latest train that night and it's eerily peaceful.

"Samseong Station…"

"Oh, that's so far away. You have to change line at Apgujeong Station right? And there's another 7 stations away from there…?"

"Yeap but it's not that far, around 50 minutes plus from Hanyang University Station to Samseong… Your ride home that's actually pretty short, maybe 5 to 7 minutes."

Jihoon tries to remember the stations clearly to understand Seungcheol's commute pattern. From Hanyang University Station, where they usually boards in and off to go to the university, is only a few minutes away from Oksu Station, which is Jihoon's stop. After Oksu, it will be Apgujeong and that's where Seungcheol has to change line to Line 3 to go to Samseong Station, which is 7 stations away from Apgujeong. That's a pretty long ride.

"What do you usually do during the ride after I get off? Do you perhaps have another commute partner waiting for you at Apgujeong?"

Seungcheol laughs at Jihoon's attempt of making him feel guilty because they have been commuting together for the past few months and they already established a very close 'friendship' between them; they also bump into each other around campus a few times but not as much as they meet during their ride back home, but only now the smaller is eager to know about his commuting pattern.

"Funny. What if I do have one? It's not like you're going to accompany me all the way to Samseong Station anyway…" Seungcheol suddenly regrets his decision for saying that because Jihoon glares at him with a hint of jealousy.

"Just kidding… Don't get serious on me…" Seungcheol laughs when he can see the smaller is still glaring at him with no sign of forgiving.

He quickly holds the smaller's hand and brings their clasped hands together under his sling bag which rested on his lap to hide from the other passengers, but he doubts that since they all sit very far apart in the carriage. Once they comfortably hold hands from any visible eyes, Seungcheol brushes the smaller's hand using his thumb and Jihoon finally portrays that happiness with his smile.

 

They look at each other affectionately when an emergency announcement breaks in before the train slowly stops.

[We are very sorry to announce that this train heading to Oksu Station is delayed by approximately an hour due to technical difficulties that can't be avoided. Please listen for further announcement. We are very sorry for the delay which may cause to your journey.]

"An hour?!" A question filled with anger replaces the announcement after it ends, as if trying to have a two-way communication with the conductor. The angry man then stands up from his seat to get to the next carriage, going closer to the first carriage possibly to complain at the captain. The other two passengers are bothered too so they join in the mission, leaving the two guys in the carriage all by themselves.

It is logic for them to react that way since everyone is tired from the busy working hours and being told to be stuck here for another hour is not making them feel any better, but Jihoon and Seungcheol still watch them silently with shocked expression as they try to accept the reality.

"Shouldn't we join them?" asked Jihoon cluelessly.

"I would rather stay here with you…" said Seungcheol as he tries to take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lean in closer and catch the smaller's lips with his. Their lips meet into a soft and gentle kiss which strangely feels like they could've done this sooner but it still feels nice how their lips move lovingly against one another after months yearning to be touched.

They could've kissed when they met around the campus but somehow they came to a silent agreement to not kiss elsewhere because it will be more memorable and special to them if they kiss in their carriage where they always enjoy each other's presence and had their first introduction encounter after Seungcheol noticed their similar commute pattern.

 

There is a moment where they break apart before Seungcheol nudging Jihoon's nose with his before he gazes into the smaller's eyes, hoping the smaller could feel what he's trying to convey. Jihoon looks back into that loving gaze coming from the taller before he closes his eyes and a hand slowly makes its way towards Seungcheol's neck to bring them closer together.

The next kiss is as chaste and as pure as the driven snow but eventually it becomes more heated and passionate after sharing so many kisses and Seungcheol takes that as a sign to snake his unoccupied hand around the younger's waist. Jihoon then breaks away from the hungry kiss and looks into the loving gaze across him before shaking his head cutely. They finally stop the kissing session to catch their breath and Seungcheol gazes down at the smaller lovingly, mesmerized at the beauty in front of him.

Jihoon looks cuter with the pink blushes that can be seen on his cheeks; his neatly-fringes are no longer in line and his face flushed red with his lips slightly swollen and his eyes are half-lidded and dreamy.  Jihoon can say that Seungcheol looks nothing less than how he is if he has to describe the taller. They both stay silent, still sharing the affectionate gazes and staying in a very close yet oh-so-comfortable proximity.

Just when Jihoon thinks that everything is going great than he expected, Seungcheol breaks that dream of his.

"You see, Jihoon… today might be the last time we commute together…" said Seungcheol and how his voice trails off at the end is definitely not what Jihoon expected.

"W-what?"

"I found a cheaper apartment near Hoegi Station and I'll be moving out tomorrow… I already brought my stuff to the apartment yesterday with my friend and the only thing left is the disposable ones and a few clothes to change…" Seungcheol lowers his gaze as he feels the overwhelming guilt taking over his body for not telling the smaller sooner.

"But that's on the… other…" Jihoon doesn't have to finish the sentence as he understands what the taller meant before. They will go separately from now on since Hoegi Station's platform is on the opposite side of Oksu Station's.

Jihoon rests his head on Seungcheol's chest, both hands are now holding onto Seungcheol's and intertwining each fingers, not wanting to be apart from the taller but no matter what he does, he knows he has no power to change Seungcheol's plan.

It's too late for that.

It's too late for any changes.

Seungcheol bends downwards to Jihoon's crown; nozing into the smaller's hair gently to breathe in every scent of the smaller. Once they stay in that position comfortably for a few minutes, an announcement finally echoes through the carriage and the train starts to move again. Jihoon clenches onto their clasped hands, afraid to get off on the next stop and leaving the taller alone as they can't spend their commute time together anymore after this.

 

[This train is now approaching Oksu Station. The doors will be on your left. Please remain calm until the train stops.]

That is the first for Jihoon to feel that the time flies so fast as he usually appreciates every seconds he has with the taller wholeheartedly. He is not ready to leave the taller but once the train stops on its track and opens the doors, Seungcheol catches Jihoon's lips for the last time, and this time, he makes sure to devour the kiss a bit more eagerly and hungrily before he let the smaller go.

Jihoon slowly stands up and steps outside of the carriage, carefully landing his feet one by one on the platform and turns around to see Seungcheol is following him until he stands in front of the door, looking at him helplessly. This somehow reminds him of their first encounter but it doesn't feel the same way anymore.

The indication song stops and the chain of bell start to ring; the same cycle repeats itself before he can hear Seungcheol mutters quietly.

[This train is now heading…]

"Bye, Jihoon..."

[…towards Apgujeong Station. Please remain calm…]

"   I'll come and visit you    "

[…for the train to start moving again.]

"   in your dream tonight~"

Jihoon looks back at the taller before replying Seungcheol a little bit louder, enough to ensure that the taller can hear it clearly even though they are only a few feet away from one another.

"I'll be waiting..."

They are finally separated when the door is closed and the train starts to move again.

 

**********

 

The sound of the announcement from the PA system echoes throughout the station and for those who has been commuting for a long time can already memorized how the announcement sound like. The previous signboards with various color of arrows and names of the stations within the line and the billboards displaying countless advertisements and celebrities' birthday supports that decorate along the platform are being replace with new ones.

The station roof overhead looks old-fashioned and can't be compared to the recent technologies that has been improving as days pass by but it's still in a good condition, reminding the passengers on how old the station is now and the view of the dusk mixed pantone of serenity and rose quarts sky where the tracks leave the station looks nostalgically, bringing the old memories to a particular person of their first encounter on the train.

All the time they have been spending together, all the passengers they have been helping together, all the memories they have been creating together come gushing at him continuously as he remembers back the past. But there is a certain day that he remembers the most. He remembers clearly on the day where he had his first kiss with his first and possibly his only love in their carriage on October 19th.

He doesn't know how it feels to have a first love since he never experience it before but he knows, he confidently knows and confirms that the guy named Choi Seungcheol makes him feel that way.

It's been three years since that day but Jihoon remembers every single details of it; how Seungcheol dressed, which cologne he wore and how he pleasantly smelled like, how his messy, black hair looked like, how he tasted like during their kisses, how sweet and nice his lip balm felt on his own slightly chapped lips, how warm his breath were when they're close to each other, how apologetically yet fondly his gazes were on that specific day.

He remembers everything about Choi Seungcheol and how he longs to meet his first love again. He has been coming to the station at the same time, going on the same carriage but never once he spots the taller on the other side of the platform while waiting for the train. He thought that riding the opposite trains at the same time won't change a lot between them but it actually did and as much as Jihoon doesn't want to admit it, it frustrated him a lot so he stops expecting the taller.

He can't remember how it feels to commute before he met Seungcheol since that ordinary and normal feeling is far long gone before he realized and now it doesn't feel the same way to commute anymore.

 

The dusk filled the world in the mixture of dark shades between serenity and rose quarts and the lights within the station brightening the approaching night. The stream of people queuing in line, heading for the train, loaded with articles that suggest the purpose of studying and working. Jihoon observes the students and he recognizes a few faces as his juniors in his university.

The fact that Jihoon doesn't even once bump into Seungcheol in campus concludes that taller is completely busy or maybe completely avoiding him. Either way, Jihoon can’t be mad at the taller because it can’t be helped at the given situation. It's not his fault, not anyone's fault. If they are meant to be together, they will be together and Jihoon keeps on repeating that saying in his head like a mantra.

But no matter how depressed or melancholic he feels, he can't help but silently thanking every person on that train years ago who could've been between them but pushed them together instead.

[Train heading to Oksu Station will be arriving in a few minutes. Passengers are reminded to stay behind the yellow line.]

The announcement has been made and in a few minutes time as it instructed, the similar sound of clickity-clack of the rails and the screech of wheels resonate throughout the whole station, while Jihoon tries his best to not be affected by how every single thing in this station reminds him of Choi Seungcheol. He tries to calm himself from the lingering feelings before going on board.

[Please remain calm before the door is open. Give way to the passengers before boarding in and do mind the gap between the train and the platform.]

Jihoon patiently waits for the passengers to go off board and quickly makes his way inside and towards his usual standing spot before inching back at the supporting rail on the side, keeping his eyes on the view outside to find another train on the next track, filling the passengers inside of its carriage as well. He watches as the passengers boards in the carriage one by one before the train starts to move towards Wangsimni Station, the opposite direction of Oksu Station.

 

Soon, his train starts to move slowly but it doesn't bother him much as he keeps his eyes on the train next to him, watching it emotionlessly moves forward as he moves backwards. Then suddenly, as fate is on their side that day; someone catches his attention as he sees the familiar figure and he leans forward to the window to get a better view.

Is it him?! Seungcheol?

Jihoon can see Seungcheol on the other train by the window and the eyes on the other side are focusing back at him, their pupils are shaking in disbelief and mouths are trembling in amazement, making them both shocked at the encounter. It feels like the time paused on its own as Jihoon can easily memorized every details that changes Seungcheol these past few years and probably the taller feels the same way too.

They both hold out their hands on each window as they're trying to reach out for one another, but the windows, the carriages, the trains separate them further and further apart. They both look at each other for the last time before both of the trains are no longer in sight.

Jihoon waits anxiously for the very announcement every minute.

[This train is now approaching Oksu Station. The doors will be on your left. Please remain calm until the train stops.]

Jihoon quickly squeezes himself through the crowd inside the carriage and pushes himself through to be standing exactly in front of the doors. He carefully steps outside of the carriage once the train finally stops and opens the doors before playing that familiar indication song again.

He runs his way towards the card scanner and sprints out of the station to head back to Hanyang University Station by foot. It's not that far actually, around 20 minutes walk, but he doesn't want to wait for the opposite train as the anxiousness is eating him alive. He is scared that if he didn't make a run for it, if he didn't make an effort for it, Seungcheol will be leaving him again.

He definitely feels different from how he first gets off the train once he met Seungcheol, how he usually gets off the train once he commuted together with Seungcheol and how he gets off the train on their last day commuting together. He feels that kind of hope that a lost child gets once they spot their parents among the big crowd.

He doesn't know if Seungcheol is racing his way back to Hanyang University Station too just like him, but there is this instinct inside of him telling that the taller is doing the same thing for him, for them. Just like how he naïvely believed in their silent agreement back then on the first day, he wants to believe it again this time.

"Choi Seungcheol!" screamed Jihoon with all his strength left, praying that his words can reach his partner, praying that their unspeakable promise can't be easily broken by the other, especially not today.

 


Well, tbvh I'm not highly satisfied with the content flow because it seems a little bit in a rush, but I can't afford to make another chapter XD ...and, sorry for the cliffhanger! I purposely end it this way, it's up to you guys on how you want this to end. 

oops, my bad XD

anyway, Happy Jicheol Day, fam!

#simplythree #simplythreewithjicheol #jicheolday #지철데이 #쿱지데이 <3