Chapter 9

Chocolates from who?

 

Aaron's here

::PREVIOUS
Aaron: I have to follow her. She might ask the driver to leave her all alone again..
--he ran outside and saw Gui sitting on a bench near the fountain looking down and playing with her feet..
Gui: Why are you here?
Aaron: I thought you went home? (sat beside her) May I sit?
Gui: Go ahead. And I'm not home yet because I'm afraid I'm gonna bang a tree again. (pause for a moment) I'm just wondering? Why does Wang Zi not like to have parties. He's always cold when we are talking about parties..
Aaron: Maybe he really don't want it.. It's already dark, come, I'll drive you home.
Gui: Thanks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui's House
DIINNNG DOONNGG!!!!!!
Gui: COMING..
--runs from her room to get the door when she see Aaron on the door..
Gui: AARON...(hugged him)Wei, you're super duper extra early today..
Aaron: Are you dreaming it's already like 7:30 in the evening..
Gui: Yes, but you guys usually come at exactly 8:01.
Aaron: Well that's what the time they usually come right? It's not me.. I'm always earlier than them.. They are always late.. I went to our meeting place first but I can't wait any longer anymore. So will you not ask me in.. You know I'm kinda freezing cold here exactly 5 minutes.
Gui: OOpps, my bad.. Come in.. Wei.. Can you do me a favor first?
Aaron: What?
Gui: Can you carry me to my room at your back for a while?
Aaron: Sure.. (kneeled down) Hop on my back...
Gui: (hopped on his back) Thank you..
Aaron: That's nothing.. Gui, May I ask you a question?
Gui: Sure.. Anything.. You made me a favor so sure..
Aaron: You're lonely right? (As they reached her room)
Gui: How do you say so. (went down to her bed) Is it written on my face?
Aaron: No.. No.. There's nothing on your face. It's just Because you asked me to piggyback you..
Gui: Well you know me too well..
Aaron: Well, I'm just used of it.
Gui: Let's wait here until they all arrive. So you can ask any question you want. Just like knowing more about each other(lay on her bed) you can lay down here also..
Aaron: (lay on her bed) so... Why aren't you accepting any guys who chases after you..
Gui: Well I can not answer them because I can't feel the love.. How can you describe your love interest?
Aaron: Well, Love really comes unexpectedly, and for me if you only like her physical appearance, it's a LUST. If you liked her for her kindness and have an high IQ, it's ADMIRATION, If you are willing to stay by her side because she was left alone, it's PITY, If she will destroy my life then, it's probably INFATUATION.. So I don't exactly know how do I feel something for someone.
Gui: Wow, you know many things about love.
Aaron: Because I've been there before.. Come near me.. Let me hug you.. (hugs her tightly) Don't be lonely again okay..
DIIINGG DOOOOOONNNNGG..
Gui: Oh, maybe that's them.
Aaron: I'll get it..