Chapter 10

Chocolates from who?

 

Sleepover part 1

:::PREVIOUS
Aaron: (lay on her bed) so... Why aren't you accepting any guys who chases after you..
Gui: Well I can not answer them because I can't feel the love.. How can you describe your love interest?
Aaron: Well, Love really comes unexpectedly, and for me if you only like her physical appearance, it's a LUST. If you liked her for her kindness and have an high IQ, it's ADMIRATION, If you are willing to stay by her side because she was left alone, it's PITY, If she will destroy my life then, it's probably INFATUATION.. So I don't exactly know how do I feel something for someone.
Gui: Wow, you know many things about love.
Aaron: Because I've been there before.. Come near me.. Let me hug you.. (hugs her tightly) Don't be lonely again okay..
DIIINGG DOOOOOONNNNGG..
Gui: Oh, maybe that's them.
Aaron: I'll get it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui: Fine, I'll just wait here then, ask them to come up if that's them, well deffinitely, that's them, it's already 8:01.. I'm quite tired..

Aaron giggled as he went down and opened the door...
Aaron: Oh you're finally here, oh, Gui's right you always come at exactly 8:01..
Xiao Jies: She's still the same, a good observer.
Gui: told you so...(pops out from nowhere)
Aaron: I thought you'll stay upstairs?
Gui: I thought so too, but I felt thirsty so I came down. Wei, Hebe, LilJay, Xiao Jie(G), Wang Zi, come inside now, it's kinda freaking cold outside. Come in now, I'll just go to the kitchen and make.....(gut cut off)
Xiao Jies, Wang Zi, Hebe, Aaron: a.......(got cut)
Gui Gui: Pineapple juice for Hebe, coffee for Aaron, orange juice for Xiao Jie(G) and soda for Xiao Jie. Chocolate dribk for me. Am I right?
Hebe: Yeah, but what about Wang Zi's drink?
Gui Gui: oh, good thing you asked because it is special it is not apple juice for Wang Zi but the newest especialized tomato sauce with chilly sauce and with a vodka drink for not accepting the party. (smiles evily)
Xiao Jies, Hebe, Aaron: EH??? Is there such thing..
Wang Zi: (gulp) I think I should have accepted the party, you know that I'm going to freak out after drinking vodka right?
Aaron: Yeah, that's right, you'll regret it if you'll let him drink...
Gui: Fine, I'll just remove the vodka right? Ok then.. I'll go to the kitchen first.. And hmm, you guys can pick a movie in the multimedia room, and you know, you can always play the wii.
Xiao Jies, Wang Zi, Hebe, Aaron: ok..(started to move)
Gui: Oh, one more thing, the Multimedia room is not already on thethird floor, it's already beside my room, if you're asking me why I transferred it, then I'll answer you later, it's the right side of my room..
Xiao Jies, Wang Zi, Hebe, Aaron: Ok...(and they went up)
---After how many minutes, Gui Gui went up with the drinks and with her (gulp) so called especiallized tomato sauce with the chilly sauce..
Gui: The drinks are here.. Pineapple juice for Hebe..(gave it to Hebe)
Hebe: Thanks...
Gui: Orange juice for Xiao Jie(G) (hands it to Xiao Jie) Soda for Xiao Jie (B), and coffee for Aaron, and the most special one, the especiallized tomato sauce with the chilly sauce for Wang Zi. And Hot Chocolate for me. Don't leave anything okay...
Wang Zi: Can I really drink this? (looking at the red bloody drink)..(gulp)
Gui: Actually, I haven't tried it before..
Wang Zi: But how can I drink this? (worried face)
Gui: (holds her laughter) just like how you drink your apple juice.. Have a sip on it.. (covers to hold her laughter)
---Wang Zi looked at it and he closed his eyes tight and take a sip and finally, Gui Gui Burst out from laughing..
Gui: How..hahah...does it taste...hahahaha..
Wang Zi: It tastes like an apple juice...(takes a sip again)
Gui: It should be, if not I'll kill the one who made the apple juice or should I kill the one who made the food color because it spoilt the taste of the apple juice. Hahah..
Wang Zi: So after all, you can't really do that to me.. As a reward, I brought with me a DVD, we will watch that ok...
---Wang Zi, got the DVD from his bag and played it on the DVD Player and as he put off the lights...
Gui: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I HATE YOU WANG ZI........(suddenly, someone hugged her)
Aaron: Don't worry, if you're afraid, you can just hug me or burry your face on me. Just don't shout okay?
Gui: Thank you..
---As the movie goes on, she kept on burrying herself on Aaron's chest and he felt so wet because of the tears from Gui's eyes. She knows, that if the movie will still continue, Gui can't take her good sleep. Then, Aaron grabbed the remote and switched off the DVD...
Wang Zi: Wei, who put it off.. (as he got up to open the light)
---Gui Gui is still scared, so her head was still on Aaron's chest and still crying.
Hebe: Finally, someone put it off, I'm already scared to death.
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah that's right... Good thing I have this pi.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm sorry Xiao Jie(B) I didn't mean it...
Xiao Jie(B): It's just okay...
Aaron: Gui, are you okay? I put off the DVD already, so stop crying....
Hebe: Gui? (went to Gui) Oh my god, she's really crying.. Gui, stop crying.. It's already done.. Come on..
Xiao Jie(G): Gui, stop crying, Aaron's shirt is already wet.
Xiao Jie(B): And one more thing, you look at his hands it already have bruise from your nails.. So don't cry anymore..
Wang Zi: I'm sorry, I picked the Mao Di's DVD, we should have watched your favorite movie Lovely Complex(a/n: well I can't think of any, so if you have something on mind, then that's it), look (showed the DVD) no one declined that's why I didn't put off the DVD...
Gui: It's just.... It's just(sniffs) okay.. I understand you..
Hebe: I think it's better if you rest now, it's already midnight...
Xiao Jie(B): Yeah that's right.. Come on. We can still sleep on our rooms right..
Gui: Of course.. (tries to smile but she failed)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
My first update for 2009..
And it's quite short...
but anyway...
well I'm sorry for not updating because our computer was destroyed so I don't have the chance, so, I'm sorry...