Chapter 11

Chocolates from who?

 

Sleepover part 2

:::PREVIOUS
---Gui Gui is still scared, so her head was still on Aaron's chest and still crying.
Hebe: Finally, someone put it off, I'm already scared to death.
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah that's right... Good thing I have this pi.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm sorry Xiao Jie(B) I didn't mean it...
Xiao Jie(B): It's just okay...
Aaron: Gui, are you okay? I put off the DVD already, so stop crying....
Hebe: Gui? (went to Gui) Oh my god, she's really crying.. Gui, stop crying.. It's already done.. Come on..
Xiao Jie(G): Gui, stop crying, Aaron's shirt is already wet.
Xiao Jie(B): And one more thing, you look at his hands it already have bruise from your nails.. So don't cry anymore..
Wang Zi: I'm sorry, I picked the Mao Di's DVD, we should have watched your favorite movie Lovely Complex(a/n: well I can't think of any, so if you have something on mind, then that's it), look (showed the DVD) no one declined that's why I didn't put off the DVD...
Gui: It's just.... It's just(sniffs) okay.. I understand you..
Hebe: I think it's better if you rest now, it's already midnight...
Xiao Jie(B): Yeah that's right.. Come on. We can still sleep on our rooms right..
Gui: Of course.. (tries to smile but she failed)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Gui's Room
---It's already 1:00 but Gui Gui can't sleep because nightmares are hunting her.. She tried to really hard to sleep but she really can't.. Then suddenly,she picked up her phone and called Aaron...

RRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG..
Phone Conversation:
Gui: Aa...Aaron...(sniffs)
Aaron: Gui Gui? are you alright?
Gui: Can...can you come over to my room? I...I can't sleep..
Aaron: Ok, I'll go there right away since there's a door that connects this room and your room right? I'll be there in a minute..
Gui: Thank you..(Hungs up the phone)
End of Phone Conversation

---After Aaron hung up the phone he went straightly to her room with his boxers and his white sando... When he arrived at her room, she saw Gui Gui crying and hugging her pillows. And as he entered, he ran unto her and hug her TIGHTLY..
Aaron: Gui, are you alright? Don't cry ok..
Gui: I can't sleep. Can you stay here with me?
Aaron: Of course. I can stay for you..
Gui: Thank you.

---They lay their body on the bed... Gui Gui is laying her heads on Aaron's arm, while Aaron is tapping her back.
Aaron: You sleep now ok.. i'll not leave you until you sleep...
Gui: Why am I like this? Why am I afraid of ghost even though I'm ghost myself? why? Ever since my mom and dad had business trip, I'm always afraid.. I even asked mom to transfer the multimedia room and the music room right beside me and right in front of me so I can enjoy myself. But I really can't enjoy myself.. And that's why my grades went down..
Aaron: Shhhss, don't cry go to sleep now, (hugs her) you know if you'll always cry, ghost will always hunt you because you and them will look a like, and they'll go after you... And don't you know that it's bad for your health? Go to sleep now... Ok.. My honey will not look pretty anymore... Don't cry anymore, tomorrow, let's go shopping and buy a stitch okay... If you continue to cry, I'll not buy you a stitch..
Gui: Hao La, but promise you'll never leave me okay...
Aaron: Okay, go to sleep now. It's already 2:00... We'll have eye bags if you'll not sleep.
---After a while

Gui: Aaron?
Aaron: hmm? (looks at her) You're still awake?
Gui: Yeah, how about you? you're not yet sleepy?
Aaron: I can't leave you until you sleep right? And besides, my arms had been your pillow for a while now, so I can't go.
Gui: (looks at Aaron's arm) Ohh, I'm sorry. (moves her head) you can remove it now..
Aaron: Silly, It's just ok, (pushed down Gui back on his arms)
Gui: Aaron?
Aaron: Hmm?
Gui: Thank you and Sorry..
Aaron: I can accept the thank you but not the sorry.
Gui: No, you should acccept it, I did not make you sleep..
Aaron: I'm used to it..
Gui: Aaron, you can just sleep here if you don't mind if you want, you know, if ever I can't sleep and you feel sleepy, you can sleep here, at least you can't break your promise right.... And I insist it.
Aaron: Okay then... Since you insisted it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second update of the year...
yay..