hello (author note, pls read!)

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm very sorry you saw the notification for a new chapter in this story and are now reading this, clearly not an update. But that's what I need to talk to you guys about.

When I had the idea for this story, it came to me in 2 ships, wenrene and eunxiao, for the same reason: fmv of the ships with this song. I ended up choosing eunxiao. The thing is, I was in the phase of getting into the 2 groups of these ships when I decided to write this, and at the time I was more into wjsn than I was into red velvet. It's not the same anymore. I ended up really getting into red velvet's fandom -and they're now my ult group!- and that didn't happen with wjsn. So this makes it hard for me to continue writing this story, and that's why there's been no update for some -a long, let's be honest- time. It's difficult to get inspiration when I'm not inside the fandom I'm writing for.

While I could continue this story anyways, and trust me, I've tried to, that's why this notice is coming so late -sorry again-, it would feel forced, like something I finished for the sake of finishing, instead of something I was actually excited to write, and I don't think the result would be the same. Also, I think it wouldn't be a good result because I don't really know the group and people I'd be writing about, and that really impacts a story, I think.

So what I want to ask, is if it would be okay with you guys if I took this plot and went on on writing a wenrene fanfiction with it, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter