without even knowing

Some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I get annoyed without even knowing, but my feelings for you haven’t changed. 

   

    Xiao makes her way back to the living room with the final bag of popcorn –honestly, there should be an extra large microwave popcorn pacage, it takes her five trips to the kitchen until all the 13 girls are content with the amount of popcorn available to them. She’s making her way back to where she left her blanket when she realizes that that’s all there is there –her blanket, even though she’s a hundred percent sure Juyeon was wrapped in it the first three times she came out of the kitchen. 

 

   She looks around, searching for her same aged friend when she finds her seating on Hyunjung’s lap, their faces awfully close and she feels a pang to her chest. She ignores it and makes her way to the spot Juyeon previously occupied, lifts her blanket, rests her head on Jiyeon’s shoulder as the older girl talks freely with Xuan Yi and Luda. She’s just forgotten about the feeling, laughing at something one of her unnies said when she hears a loud shriek followed by a giggle and when she turns her head she feels that pang to her chest again, this time stronger: There, on her line of sight are Hyunjung and Juyeon, the younger of the two whispering something on the other girl’s ear, her hair tickling the older’s neck in the process.

 

  She gets up, the sudden movement capturing Jiyeon’s attention but she pays her unnie no mind. She doesn’t understand what she’s feeling, she just knows she doesn’t feel well all of a sudden. Jiyeon reaches for her hand, gesturing for her to seat down when another of Hyunjung’s giggles is heard and she can’t stand it anymore. She rapidly walks down the hall, jaw set and a weird feeling burning in her chest. She knows the other girls are staring worriedly at her and she faintly hears Xuan Yi calling her name, but she doesn’t care. She can’t name what she feels but she knows it’s not good and she just wants to be alone now.

 

                                                                     XxXxXxxxXxxX

 

 

   She has her eyes closed, lying face down on her pillow when she feels her bed dip under someone else’s weight, a hand coming to caress her hair. 

 

   “Xiao-ah” the person says softly, worry evident in their voice. Despite that, the younger doesn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter