Chapter 16

Players Vs Nerds

 

What I'm doing? (Part 2)

Calvin POV

Why I'm actually following her? I already confessed towards to Genie that I love her but why I'm caring so much for that brat. I sighed as I hide behind the bushes.

Calvin: Why can't she take a cab or something? Why must she walk? Stupid brat.

Suddenly, I spotted a group of guys was walking towards to her. I could feel my temperature boiling. I quickly rushed towards to her direction.

Calvin: Honey!

I acted like she was my girlfriend.

Angela: What you're doing? Why you're stalking me?
Calvin: Quiet! Now, listen to me. When I say run then you run!
Angela: What?

She looked at me curiously.

Calvin: Run!

I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. Both of us were running as fast as possible. We ran till I couldn't see a sight of those bastards. I stopped.

Angela: What you're doing?

She pulled her hand away from mine.

Calvin: Saving you! You idiot! Do you know just now there's a bunch of bastard was staring at you? Do you want to get hurt or..

I glared at her. I didn't know why that I could be so angry. I took a deep breath.

Angela: I.. I'm.. sorry..
Calvin: No.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted.
Angela: Well... It's even now.

She smiled. That was my first time seeing her smile. It was sweet.

Calvin: Well.. Let me take you home... Before you get into trouble again..

I quickly grabbed her hand and leaded her towards to my car.

Aaron POV

I was shocked when she kissed me. I wanted to stop her before I couldn't control myself. But I couldn't. I was kissing her hungrily. Her taste was as sweet as a cherry. I realized that she was the one. I had fallen in love towards to her. Before I knew it, our clothes were all stripped down.

ALERT!!!
Rated part here.. Don't read it if you feel uncomfortable. OMG! I felt uncomfortable too. This is seriously my first time writing this. What should I do? I'm clueless!

My hand was roaming around her body. I could feel her soft skins. I slowly placed her at that position. I inserted in my manhood into hers. She shouted.

Even: It's hurt...
Aaron: Shush.. It will be over soon..

I slowly pushed in and out. I could hear her moan. Her moan is like singing towards to me. I pushed in faster as her moan gets louder. I reached to the and released all my juices into her. I collapsed onto her. I slowly kissed her forehead and tucked to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Omg! Can't really write a rated chapter. But hope you enjoy it. Post some comments. Thanks! Check out for the next chapter soon releasing.
Check out my blog: www.nikkixiaowen.blogspot.com
Read my others stories too: Canopy Love and Four Leafed Love
You get all the links in here: www.winglin.net/fanfic/guiwangstories