Chapter 17

Players Vs Nerds

 

It's wrong? (Part 1)

Genie POV

I reached to college earlier than usual. I wonder if Calvin had arrived. I really missed him. All his words that he said yesterday were the happiest days of my life. I smiled by myself. Suddenly, a bunch of girls stood in front of me. I looked at them shocked.

Girl 1: Are you that girl who seduces my Calvin?
Genie: What??

I looked at them dumbfounded.

Girl 2: Don't play innocent with me! You're the who sticks with Calvin the entire time.
Girl 3: Yea!! Stay away from him.

Before I could reply, one of them pushed me on the floor. My back hits the locker. Unfortunately, my elbow hits the wall that supports the locker.

Genie: Ouchh...

I grabbed on my elbow.

Girl 2: Stay away from him forever or you will get hurt again.

All three of them walked away. I slowly stood up using the lockers as my support.

??: Genie!

I slowly turned when I saw Angela and Calvin walked towards my side. I smiled.

Genie: Hey..

I smiled. A small smile.

Angela: Genie, what's wrong?

She looked at me. I quickly released my grip on m elbow.

Genie: Nothing.. I..

The pain stopped my words.

Calvin: Genie, are you alright? What happen to your elbow?
Genie: Nothing..

I quickly hide my elbow behind. I changed the subject.

Genie: Why both of you are together?
Angela: We are so not together!

She sounded weird.

Calvin: We bumped into each other outside of the college.. I won't even want to stay beside this brat..
Angela: Hey!! It's me who doesn't want to stay beside you! You stupid idiot!

I chuckled.

Genie: Let's get back to class..
Calvin: Yes.. But before that, let me take you to the sickbay to treat your elbow.
Genie: But...

Before I could even protest, he carried me bridal style and leaded me to the sickbay. I just kept silent and looked at him.

Genie POV
I wanted to say those three words but..

Angela POV

The moment when Calvin carried Genie, I could feel my heart ache. What's that feeling? I couldn't have fall for that player. No!!! I quickly shook my head and walked towards to class.

Angela: Angela!! Don't think of anything stupid.

I reached towards to class and noticed that Gui Gui wasn't in the class. She supposed to be in this class with me. I wonder what's wrong with her. She was never in her entire life that she will be late. I send her a message and walked towards to my place. I was shocked when I heard the conversation between those stupid es.

Girl 1: Serve that stupid girl!
Girl 2: She totally deserves it.
Girl 3: But she is hurt.. Don't we.. like..
Girl 2: Please.. It's nothing.
Girl 1: Yea.. I mean it's just her elbow.

I was burning hot when I heard their conversation. They will totally pay. The bell rang and everyone was rushing out including those girls. I put my leg out and tripped one of the girls.

Girl 2: Omg!! Selina!! Are you alright?
Girl 3: Selina..

I stood up.

Angela: Opss.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like what you did to my friend elbow.

I walked out from the class.

Even/Gui Gui POV

I woke up when the bright light hits my face. It's hurt my eyes. I could sense that my lower part was hurting so much. I slowly got up and realized that I was . My eyes were wide opened.

Even: Omg.. What happen?

I realized that Aaron was sleeping beside me. I messed up my hair and suddenly flashback started appearing.

Flashback

Even: Grandma.. Could I have one of the bottles of drink?
Grandma: Sure.. Here..
Even: Thanks..

She took a cup and poured the drink and drank.
PS: She didn't realize that the drink was alcohol. The grandma accidentally gave her.

Even: The drink tasted weird..

Another flashback

I looked at him. He was actually good. I didn't know what had gone to me but my hands suddenly lifted and touched his face.

Aaron: Even?? Are you..

I kissed him. I didn't know why but I kissed him. The kiss became stronger and we ended up on the bed rolling around. I could feel his hand roaming around my body. But I actually like the feeling.

Flashback End.

Even: Omg.. It couldn't be.. No... How could I give my first to him.. To a player.. No..

Suddenly, I felt someone hugged me from behind. It was Aaron.

Aaron: Morning..

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do or speak. I slowly turned facing him. I was surprise to see his body. His body was fully ton. He is perfect.

Aaron: Even.. Are you alright? Did I hurt you yesterday?

He slowly tucked my hair behind my ears. I moved backwards a little due to his surprise action.

Aaron: Even, are you..
Even: I'm fine.. I..
Aaron: What's wrong? Are you worried that I won't take responsibility on you?

I didn't reply.

Aaron: Even, don't worry. I love you. I'll take care of you forever.

I didn't know why but my words just blur out.

Even: Aaron, yesterday was a mistake. I was not thinking. And how many times did you say those words to a girl? 10 times? 30 times? 50 times?
Aaron: Even?
Even: Aaron, I knew you are just fooling around and I don't need you to take responsibility on me.
Aaron: No! I love you. I want to..
Even: No!! Aaron, just drop the act. Goodbye.

I quickly stood up and grabbed on my clothes. I quickly rushed towards to the bathroom and changed into my clothes and rushed out from his apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Hope that I could get a lot of comments!!

Visit my blog: www.nikkixiaowen.blogspot.com

Leave a comment on my chat box and tell me how you feel?
Thanks!!

Read my others stories
/loveisforever
/canopylove