-Sign Here-

Lucky Fan (BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-SIGN HERE- I continued standing in the crowed of girls, then a deep voice was heard. "Hey girl with the big gray sweater."  I looked up fro my phone, holding the microphone was Suga. "Me?" I pointed to my self while my friend pushed me from behind. I turned to look at my friend as I heard Suga say "Yes, you. Come here." Kara mouthed saying "FIGHTING!" I turned to look at Suga and walked towards him. Beside Suga sat Jimin, he sat in silence with one finger laying on his lip and his eyes focused on me, he looked like he was thinking of something important. "Yes?" I asked as I stood in front of Suga who stayed seated. "You didn't get a turn to come up here and get your album signed." He spoke calmly while lazily taking out a sharpie. I quickly shook my head before saying, "Oh no it's fine, I just came here to a company my friend." Suga tilted his head to the side while saying, "Really? Well here." I looked down at the table in front of him, in his hands he held a album. I widened my eyes and quickly responded. "No, it's okay, you don-" Jhope cut me of by talking in the microphone. "Take it it's a gift from us." I nodded my head softly. Suga signed it and passed it on to Jimin. A kneeled while waiting for Jimin to finish signing. Another fan kneeled beside me and handed Suga her album. I watched how flustered the fan beside be was. I never understood why fan's always go so shy in front of them. "What's your name?" I turned my attention back to Jimin, he was a bit to close. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter