-CONCERT-

Lucky Fan (BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hey! Hurry or alts your going to miss BTS!" I cover up my ears in annoyance as my best friend Kara yelled. I love BTS but I just don't show it. "Okay Okay, calm down." I walked over to my friend who sat at a cafeteria table. "EK it's starting!" I hushed her as I sat beside her. Our eyes were glued on her large laptop's screen. "OMO JUNGKOOKIE~" I laughed while looking at her dying from Jungkook's good looks. *BEEP* I sighed as she closed her laptop. "Time to go home." I said while standing up. "Make sure to come tomorrow, I AM NOT TAKING NO AS AN ANSWER!" I furrowed my eyebrows as she waved 2 BTS concert tickets. "WAIT WH-WHAT?!" My eyes widened on an instance when I read BTS on the tickets. Kara smiled widely as she turned around and walked away slowly. "SEE YOU TOMORROW~" I couldn't even reply, she was already running out the lunch room. (Ugh this girl what she gets me into, but still it would be nice to see BTS live.) I walked slowly out of the lunch room. *BUMP* "Oh sorry." I bowed while speaking. "Its okay-" I looked up, and there stood my music teacher. "Y/N, I was actually looking for you, here." I looked at the envelope the she had handed me. "It's from the top music schools here! They are really interested in having you go visit, and maybe even transfer there." She smiled before walking off. I froze not knowing what to think anymore, so much was passing through my mind. I opened the envelope and my heart started racing. (But... THIS IS THE SCHOOL JUNGKOOK GOES TO!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter