Ride Home Jiminxreader

Bts Scenarios

Y/n was waiting for the bus in the cold, all of a sudden a car stops in front of the bus stop. The car window rolls down revealing a man with short red hair.

"Hey Shortie, need a ride?" the mysterious man said while smiling. 

"I'm not that short, we're the same height Jimin!" y/n said.

"Yeah, whatever you say shortie" he said while grinning as you got into the car. The car ride home was smooth as y/n gradually fall asleep in the car.

As the car rolled up to the drive way y/n was still asleep. He looked at you as you were sleeping, "You look cute when you're asleep..." Jimin whispered.

As he stared at you, his face inched closer and closer to your face. His eyes locked on your pinkish lips; he moved closer to you while making sure that you were still asleep. He closed his eyes as his lips were inches away from yours.

'I need you girl, wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae I need you girl wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae' as your phone sings its ringtone.

As the phone rang y/n jumped surprised colliding into Jimin's head. "Ow!" both of you said simultaneously. 

"Are you okay?" he said looking to see if you were okay. "No i'm not okay, why were you so close" y/n asked staring into his brown eyes. As y/n stared his face slowly turned red.

"I was not staring at you. I was looking out the window" he said turning away while his ears were as red as a tomato.

Psh cute y/n thought.

Y/n exited the car and walked towards the house.

"You coming?" y/n said halfway up the path to the front door.