Pokemon GO taehyungxreader

Bts Scenarios

"Yeah! Taehyung I caught it! Finally after a hour of walking around the park!" I said.

"Hey not fair I found it first but my phone froze!" said Taehyung. 

"phew so tired you want to get something to eat?" i asked 

"Sure let's go to the convience store!" said Tae

You both walked to the convience store near han river. It was late at night so not a lot of people were around. 

Walked inside the store 

"Tae, what are you getting?" I said while grabbing a pack of instant noodle.

"Uhhhh, this one!" he said as he was walking towards the ramen. 

You walked towards the cheese section and saw 1+1 deal on the cheese. 

"V, you want cheese?" I asked

"yesh!" he said. 

After paying for the food and cooking it, Taehyung and you brought your food to a bench. While eating ramen you brought your phone out and openned Pokemon GO app. The pokemon happened to be on Taehyung's face. Laughing you showed him where you caught the pokemon and he got pissed (in a playful way) 

"Yah, Y/n!!! he yelled. 

That was your cue so you got up and ran away from him. 

"Y/N, GET YOUR BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR !!!!"  he screamed as you ran further away from him. 

"Hahaha you'll never catch me, Taetae!" you said as you stuck your tongue out at him.