#3 Kiss

A Collection of Drabbles: Winner

Pairing: Everyone/Mino, Seungyoon/Mino
Word Count: 320

The impending shadows materialized ominously above him, blocking the ceiling light from his view. Startled by the gathering darkness, Mino became conscious of s crowding around him, drawing his attention away from his mobile phone that now lay forgotten on the couch.

“Is anything the matter?” Mino coughed, sensing some sort of danger emitting from the four of them once he realized they had deliberately boxed him in. A tittering laughter fell past his lips and his eyes darted nervously in search of a feasible escape route – just in case.

“How is it possible for you to dodge every time one of us attempt to kiss you –,” Seunghoon began with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

“But Jiwoo was able to steal a kiss from you so easily,” the leader cuts in effortlessly, subtly moving even closer to Mino.

“Well I –”

“We aren't allowing you to escape anymore, hyung,” Taehyun continued as if Mino had not interrupted, and Jinwoo's head bobbed in agreement – the glint in their eyes making their intentions as clear as day.

Before anyone was able to react, Seungyoon used the opportunity to swoop down and capture those perfect lips with his full plump ones, muffling the words the rapper had intended to say. He slipped his hand through Mino’s soft hair, and tightened his grip to keep him in place, eliciting a muffled whimper from Mino. The corners of Seungyoon’s lips had unconsciously curled upwards when he heard the others groan indignantly in the background.

Caught by surprise, Mino’s hands flew up to grip onto Seungyoon’s shirt – unsure whether he should push him away. He had remained stock-still in the younger's grasp for a brief moment, staring blankly ahead with impossibly widened eyes. Slowly recovering from the shock, Mino’s eyelids instinctively fluttered shut as he tentatively returned the kiss, and Seungyoon gradually pulled away with a triumphant smirk.

“Y–ah Kang Seungyoon!”