Episode 1 - The Beginning

A Trip Down Memory Lane

A/N: Before we start, I just wanted to say that when the past starts playing, I will change into 1st person view to make it more realistic and entertaining for you guys. P.S the M/C's thoughts will be in brackets [example]. If it is in brackets and italicized like this [example], this indicates movement or a change in time in order to quicken the plot. 

Your body falls asleep, but you are still self aware, which meant that your consciousness was still awake. The MemoirX immediately hums and sends a signal to your brain via electrical shocks from the wires. In your mind, a screen pops up and the format of the image that is displayed in front of you is comparably similar to the menu screen in movies. It has buttons like "play", "scene selection", and "special features." 

Kim Sung Hee's voice suddenly rings out into your mind like an announcement. "Everyone, as you can see we are at the door to (Y/N)'s memory land. I will take a moment to explain the features that you all are currently seeing. The 'play' button will show the memories that (Y/N) can currently remember, starting from the earliest memory in childhood to now. However for the sake of the show we will only show the significant memories of her rise to fame, starting from 4 years ago. To do so, we will have (Y/N) mentally choose the 'scene selection' option and start from where she believes was the beginning of everything. I bet you all are wondering what might be in the 'special features' of her memory land. It contains all the memories that (Y/N) has forgotten. In other words, it is her subconsciouness. In this category, there are also options of having subtitles which will represent the subconsciousness picking up little details that her main consciousness has failed to recognize. For our show, we will leave that alone. Well without further ado, let's start the show! (Y/N) please mentally pick 'scene selection' and show us how you became a STAR!"

You can hear Kim Sung Hee's voice beginning to fade as you click onto "scene selection". Confused, you didn't know where to start and what is considered the beginning. After a while, you smiled and decided to start from there...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 23, 2016

Where: Your house

When: 3:38 PM

It was a chilly day and I was walking home from school with my best friends. "Ughhhhhhh! I am so tired! I HATE SCHOOL!" I whined to them. My best friend on the right turned his head around to look at me and chuckled. He snickered and said, "Aishhh (Y/N) you pabo! School is important and you know that. You should be thankful that you have the opportunity to go to school whereas other people in the world doesn't.

[Ugh stupid Ian Lee and his smart brain continously lecturing me about everything!] I turned and stuck my tongue out at him then put my arm around my other best friend. "Abby-ah! Let's ditch Ian and run home!" I screamed into her ear. Abby turned and gave me an annoyed look while holding her ear, "Yah! (Y/N) don't go shouting into other people's ears! One day you will make someone permanently deaf from all that shouting!"  I stuck my tongue out at her too and started to run ahead. When we turned into the street where my house was, I saw a familiar car parked in the driveway. [Dad is finally home!] 

"Oh? (Y/N) is your dad come back?" I turned towards Ian and nodded excitedtly. He grinned and dragged me to my house, "Let's tell him welcome back!". 

We began to run down the neighborhood towards my house. I quickly opened the door and yelled on top of my lungs, "WE ARE HOME!" A head peers out of the kitchen to look at us. "Welcome back kids!" a familiar voice said and we excitedly went to the kitchen.

"DAD! Welcome back from China!" I excitedly yelled and ran up to him and gave him a giant bear hug. [I'm so glad that my dad is finally home... It's been somewhat lonely without him] I quickly released my dad from the hug and started to introduce my best friends to my dad. 

[Dialogue]

   You: Dad! Let me introduce you to my friends! [points at Abby] This is Abby Cheng from middle school, she's been with me since forever! And this is Ian Lee [gestures to Ian] he and I became friends after having so many classes together. 

   Dad: Hello! I'm so grateful for you guys for accompanying my sweet daughter while I was gone. 

   Ian: It's alright! I don't mind getting my hands dirty from (Y/N)'s rowdiness.

   You: [glares daggers at Ian] Puh-lease! I am not that rowdy [hmph, stupid Ian for embarassing me in front of my dad]

   Abby: [giggles] Yup (Y/N), you are super rowdy. Everytime after we come home, I have to take a shower to get rid of all the sweat on my precious body.

  You & Abby: [snort and giggle]

   Dad & Ian: [looks at each other and shrugs their shoulders]

   You: Oh! By the way dad, do you remember when we went to Korea 4 years ago during the summer?

   Dad: Hmmm? Why yes of course I remember that trip. [laughs] your eyes was twice your normal size the whole trip. 

   You: [blushes] What?? I wasn't like that okay [sulks] Anyways, do you remember me asking you if I could go back there with my friends as a graduation gift?

   Dad: [nods] I do somewhat remember that... Do you still want to go or have you changed your mind about that?

   You: NO! I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT GOING TO KOREA!

   Dad: [chuckles] Alright! I'll let you go as long as you go with your friends and don't do anything bad while you are there. Promise?

   Ian: Don't worry, I will watch over her for you since I know Seoul like my own house. 

   You: CAN I ALSO GO TO A KPOP CONCERT AND SEE MY OPPAS?

   Dad: ... If you keep on being a good girl... I'll consider letting you go to a few concerts. 

   You & Abby: YAAAAAAAAY! [jumps around like little girls]

   Ian: [chuckles softly] What am I to do with you two?

   Dad: Let me go call my secretary in China to arrange the trip for you. 

   Ian: No worries! My family got it all handled. 

   Dad: Alright, thanks Ian. I really appreciate that you are doing so many things for my daughter. 

   Ian: It is my pleasure Mr. (Y/Last Name). 

[End of Dialogue]

I dragged Ian and Abby into my room which was located on the 2nd floor of my mansion. Ian grabbed his cell and called his family's butler, "Please make arrangements for (Y/N), Abby, and I to fly to Korea a week after our graduation. Oh and ask my father if we can use the private jet" "Yes, Young Master," the butler politely ended the call and Ian nodded his head indicating that Operation Korea was a go. Abby and I screamed like two little girls and started dancing to JYP songs. 

[Ring Ring] My phone was ringing but I was too excited to pick it up. Ian noticed it ringing and picked it up for me. My other friend Cessa yelled through the phone asking if my dad granted me permission to go to Korea with friends only and no adults. After he ended the call, he saw my phone screen saver and chuckled at it. 

"Aish (Y/N), you still like Mark from GOT7? I thought you would move to another kpop idol by now" Ian remarked. I stopped dancing for a bit and gave Ian a glare. "No I will never move on from Mark. He's my dream boyfriend." I giggled at the thought of him. [Mark Tuan... the boy of my dreams. I AM COMING TO KOREA JUST FOR YOUUUUU <3] A/N: I am cringing so hard from this omg.

Eventually we stopped spazzing about kpop idols and both Abby and Ian had to go home. "(Y/N)! It's time for dinner!" I heard my maid knock my door. I turned and headed down stairs to where my family was waiting for me at the dining table. "Ah! sorry Mom and Dad, I was talking to Abby about our trip to Korea!" I quickly apologized. My parents just smiled at me warmly and encouraged me to eat. [Boy, I am so glad and thankful for my family, I wish we would be this peaceful forever]

[After dinner] I went back to my room and blasted GOT7's Fly through the speakers and jumped onto my bed. Squealing, I kept on rolling around and eventually fell off my bed on my head. [Aish (Y/N)! Stop acting like a sasaeng fan! You have to act like a sensible queen.] I hit my cheeks and went back to bed dreaming about the adventure that I'd go on at the end of my graduation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pshhhhh, Zzzzzzt] Your eyes opened and you saw Kim Sung Hee next to you. Holding your head, you quickly sat off and he helped you take off the helmet. "How did you like revisiting your memories (Y/N)?" Sung Hee asked. You were still shocked that everything was legit and the memories were not acted out by actors. Slowly, you replied, "It... It.. felt so... real..." Kim Sung Hee grinned, "That's the magic of our MemoirX! I hope you like it! After a quick 20 minute break, we will resume the shooting. Please be back here by 12 pm!"