Glasses

MonstaX Kihyun

Glasses

 

You woke up alone, familiar body heat missing. You found your boyfriend, Kihyun, sitting in front of TV in his pajamas, wearing... glasses?

"You don't have contacts on today?", you teased.

"No. We have a free day today. I look hot, right?", he smirked.

"More like cute baby", you pinched his cheek. He scowled, but you just laughed it off.

"I'm going to the shop. Want something?", he was thinking for a second.

"Yeah. Bring me gummy bears", you chuckled and patted his head.

"Arraso, Kihyunnie~", he pushed your hand away, turning his back to you. Like a baby, you thought.

 

Later...

 

You came back to the quiet apartment. Maybe he went somewhere with guys? 

"Kihyun?", you called out, but there was no answer. Shrugging it off, you started to put things where they belonged. Suddenly, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist. He turned you around to face him. You were looking at completely different person. He actually went through trouble to change into casual clothes, he did his make-up and hair, his glasses nowhere in sight. And so there he stood, Yoo Kihyun, smirking like an idiot, as if he just ruined the world peace with his looks. And no joking here, he could.

"I'm not just cute baby anymore, huh?", he teased.

"No. You look hot", you whispered.

"What? I didn't hear you", he whispered to your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"You look hot. Happy?", you said louder and felt a pair of warm lips on your own. It didn't last long however. He was just playing, leaving you wanting more.

"I'm going out with boys", you just nodded, still unable to think.

"Oh", he leaned in again, "where are my gummy bears?", you laugh again, handing him the bag. As he was opening the door, you called out to him.

"You are still cute, Kihyunnie!"

"We'll see that when I come back."

 


I'm sorry if it was bad. I hope it was at least readable :D My first fic, but I really needed to do this, because heck, I finally found my ultra bias :D