2-I just wanna talk to you

We meet again
JESSICA'S POV

"I wanna talk to you, talk to you, talk to you babe" - the music is great, but this voice, I feel like I've heard before, is very familiar, this voice. Wait. Jessica freezes and turns off the radio.

"Tiffany " she murmurs - making her heart takes a leap - she doesn't know why his heart is reacting so....

" unnie, you are ready?'' Krystal screams bringing her back to reality and away the thoughts in Tiffany " Yes, I'm ready" she has a flight to Italy with her sister, she will not let these thoughts about the past ruin your mood.

" Why are you so slow?" Krystal said, taking the bags from her sister and leading to the car. "That way, we will miss your flight!"

" I'm sorry, Soojung, if I didn't wake up with the energy that you waken " the energy she' had,was turned off along with the music - Why she the radio? Why she had to listen to the music of Tiffany? Why the voice of Tiffany still messes with her? - The more she tries to avoid these girls, more they show up in your life... 

" You never wake with any energy" Krystal said laughing.

" That's why i'm special, people amazing like me, don't need any energy for your day". Jessica said with sarcastic smile on his face.

" I Think it has a name for these special people is ....." with hand on her hip and a big smile, Krystal says." Sloth, i would talk turtle, but I think they are more faster than you,"special people" Krystal said laughingly. 

"Hahahaha very funny,i think you should work in the circus." Jessica said sarcastically."Now, come on, it was not you who was rushing me earlier...let's go Soojung,let's go".

" These vacation will be amazing..." Krystal said with big smile.


TIFFANY' POV It was almost 3 morning and she was awake, was just a few hours,she and the girls had come to italy and gone straight to the hotel - probably they be asleep while she's awake - but she is already used to it, she has gotten used to stay up all night thinking about Jessica, the cold looks, warm hugs with strawberry scent she had..a..how she missed that strawberry smell that stayed with her every time the girl hugged her,she remembers spending his nights thinking of the girl's lips had smell or strawberry taste. Now she spends her nights wondering when she'll be able to see the girl without the television or magazines, but personally,she needs to see Jessica, she is fed up, spend nights wishing she had the girl again in his arms, before she spent nights wishing that the girl saw her differently, now she spends her nights wishing the girl to see her again...

"Even if it is as friend" she tells herself - If before,Tiffany was tired of the girl to see her just like a friend, now that's all it he wants, she wants is to be in Jessica's life again...

" Please ,God, I just need one chance..." A chance that's all she needs, a chance to see her and explain everything - explain how cowardly they were - and how they are repentant.... a chance is all she needs, all they need...

" Please God..." a tear runs down the face of Tiffany, she was crying again, she always cries when she thinks about Jessica, every nights since that day, she cries thinking about how the girl should hate her or when she will see the girl again, if only for a few seconds....

"That's all I need..."