1-I don't forgot

We meet again
JESSICA'S POV

People are you don't want to see again,are those that appear more easily in your life....                                                                                                                    

This is the phrase of my life,the more i wish to don't see them,but they show up in my life and more i have to avoid see them.I avoided see Yuri when she was in the same place as me,i avoided to see Tiffany in Paris,i avoided participate in music shows to not see Tiffany.I do it, because i not stand being um the same ambient they do,i not stand to hear their voices,couldn't bear to see them,not after they did to me.Already a few years that happened,but i still don't forgot i have not forgiven....so which people that don't really know what happened,are always saying to me forgive them....i'm sorry,but God forgives,i don... 

"Unnie" -Soojung calls me interrupting my thoughts."What you're thinking?". 

"Hey, i was just thinking of lyrics for my new album"I don't want to worry her,saying that i was thinking again in them,i not get to hate them,but Krystal does,she hate them.... 

"Unnie,speaking of which,we can record a song together for his new album?".

"I'd love,but i doubt that your company allow!" 

"I'm going there now for a reunion,i will ask first the opinion of manager oppa to see what he thinks" 

"Okay,if they say no,we recorded hidden" 

"Of course, ahh unnie,don't forget that we will travel tomorrow to Italy" 

"I know Krystal,i'm already with bags packed,you think i would forget about vacation with my little sister?" - i said teasingly. 

"Gives last time you forgot " Krystal said throwing me a pillow."unnie,i have to go,if not i will be late for reunion,bye sis" 

"Bye Soojung, see you tonight".As soon she left,i ran to my room to pack up,i kind of lied saying i packed my bags,if i didn't it,she would spend the entire vacation teasing me... 

 

TIFFANY'POV

I might be thinking of the fans,i might be thinking about the show yesterday,but i'm lying in my bed thinking about how i miss Jessica,already a few years i didn't see it,but i can't stop thinking about her...and who can forget that person who you spend years secretly loving,they were years loving herfrom afar,trying to conquer there,in the end i screw up,spoil not only the chances with it,as well as my friendship too...she probably hates me now....althought that's not my fault,it's the fault of the company and the group agreed......i'm in the group.....   

"Tiffany" Taeyeon called me interrupting my thoughts."What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of how many types of pink should have in Italy"I can't say i was thinking about Jessica,if not it would start with the same speech ever.

"I bet there must be many types of pink in Italy,but you dont you will discover if you don't pack your bags,Tiffany,we will travel tonight!". 

"I know,taetae,i already to pack,i just need to decide which piece rose i'll take" 

"Want know,i will go there for Hyoyeon room to see if she's got everything,see you later,bye Tiff."Taeyeon said closing the door. 

"Taeyeon,come,help me pack my bags now."I yelled at her to listen 

"Taetae-ahh,don't make me come behind you...