chapter 2

Dear sister

the girls followed aunt flo to her house. it was a small two floor cottage with lots and lots of flowers around it. "its not much but make yourself at home, dears" aunt flo said as she took of the scarf she was wearing. "thank you, but dont orry we'll be out of your hair as soon as possible," Seohyun said smiling. Aunt flo gave them a warm smile before saying. " you might want to but some new clothes i dont have a heater and it gets cold out here."

"Doesnt have a heater?! what kind of house is this?" Yura asked angrily as she sat down on the bed. the girls were in the guest bedroom waiting until taeyeon finished washing up.  " be nice! Aunt flo was kind enough to take us in.dont you dare be rude to her," Seohyun whispered angrily. " what are we supposed to do about school? it took us five hours to get here." yura whispered angrily. " i'll go talk with the school and try to transfer you guys to a near by school." Seohyun said starting to unpack. "i'm done," taeyeon said as she came out of the bathroom. without saying anything Yura brushed past her to the washroom. " Taeyeon-ah you sleep on this bed, okay?" seohyun told tayeon patting to the bed near the window.the room had two beds. " what about you, unnie?" taeyeon asked as she got out her suitcase. "i'll sleep on the couch," seohyun said smiling. " nah, we can both sleep on the bed," taeyeon said smiling.

the following morning Seohyun got ready to go to the city. " i'll be back before 5.00. you guys just walk around the village and try to find some part time jobs, okay?" she said as the sisters were waiting for the bus to come. "im going. see you later, bye" Seohyun said before getting on the bus and leaving. the twins watched their older sister getting further and further away from them. " she'll come back right?" Taeyeon asked worridley. yura turned to her twin surprised by what she said. " why wouldnt she?!" she asked angrily. "i just-" "you just what ?! you are always like this! stop being so insecure about everything!"yura shouted before walking away angrily. taeyeon stood there watching her twin leave. " huh, it feels like deja vu," taeyeon whispered to herself before sitting down on the bus halt.

Yura was walking down a small lane when she caught herslef worrying whether seohyun will leave her here in the village. " Taeyeon and her bloody insecurities!" she muttered angrily. yura angrily stomped her feet only to hear something getting squashed. she looked down to see a squashed tomato under her foot. " omg! my shoe!" yura shouted at the same time someone else screamed, " my tomato!" yura bent down to clean her shoe when a strong hand pulled her up. " you! what do you think you are doing!?" shouted a very angry looking guy. yura yanked her arm free and shouted, " what the hell are you talking about?!" the guy furious shouted back, " you destroyed my tomato!" " so, its not like the only one there! stop over reacting!" yura shouted back. the guy lauged angrily. "listen hear, every little tomato i grow is precious to me," he said trying to calm down. " yeah well my shoes are precious to me!" yura told huffing angrily. the guy angrily put his hand through his hair trying to calm down. " look here, i'll pay you. how much is it?" yura asked crossing her arms. the guy laughed and said, " i dont need your money." "well then im leaving," yura said turning around to leave. " i never seen you around before," the guy said. but yura ignored and kept walking. " so arrogant. an apology would have been nice," the guy said before turning away.