The beginning

Dear sister

  

 

 Five year old Taeyeon stared out the window at the sun. It was a warm afternoon. Two hands all of a sudden lifted Taeyeon into the air. Squealing in delight Taeyeon smiled happily at her father. " Appa, you came home!" Taeyeon shouted happily. But all of a sudden her smile left her face and tears started to fall. " I called you and called you! but you never came!" the little girl shouted as she cried. "The hands that hugged her all of a sudden was no longer there. "Dont go!" she screamed but her father was no where to be seen.Sixteen year old Taeyeon woke up startled. Only to find her face wet with tears.  ' It was just a nightmare, it was just a nightmare' she thinks trying to calm down her heart. someone was knocking on the door. "Taeyeon-ah get ready we have to go. the funeral starts at 2.00" someone shouts through the door and then footsteps leading away from the room could be heard.

Yura lies in her bed for a little while before getting up. The weather was disgustingly great. The sky was the perfect blue. The wind blew ever so lightly. The birds sang and just the right amount of sunlight was peeping through the clouds.  Yura was halfway dressed when she heard someone knocking on her door. She opened it to see her older sister standing there. The always perfect Seohyun looked like she's been through hell. Hair sticking out from her usually perfect hair. Large black bags under her eyes. "Oh, i thought you were asleep, we'll be leaving at 1.30" Seohyun says and before she could open again the door slams shut.

'Seohyun didnt have time to worry about her younger sisters attitude. She had so many things to prepare. The funeral was in three hours and there were lots of things to be done. ' the funeral' seohyun thinks. ' Her parents funeral' she thinks again before sitting down on the stairs and crying her heart out. ' Three days prior to this seohyun had been the happiest she could ever be. She got her lawyer's license and was proposed to by the man of her dreams. But now she has to attend to her parents funeral.

The following day

"Yura where is your sister?" Seohyun asked as she tried to cook a decent breakfast. " You are standing right in front of me," Yura said as she sat down with her tea. " I meant your twin, Yura" Seohyun said sighing. " Dont give me a hard time." Yura looked at her cup and said, " How would i know. Last time i saw her was at the funeral." Seohyun turned around very fast. "I thought she came home with you!" Seohyun shouted. " Me!? Why would she come with me!? We stoped talking to each other a long time ago!" Yura shouted back. " Why is that?" Seohyun asked lowering her voice. " You would know if you were home more often," Yura says before running to her room and crying.

A mile away at a park, Taeyeon was seated on a swing staring at the ground hoping it would swallow her up. She was still in her funeral clothes. She hadnt even gone home yesterday. " Taeyeon-ah? taeyeon!" Someone was screaming my name' taeyeon thinks. " Are you okay? oh my god i was so worried about you!" Seohyun said as she hugged her sister. " Come on lets go home," Seohyun said as she stood up. " i cant" Taeyeon whispered. Barely moving . Seohyun almost didnt hear it. " What did you say, sweety" Seohyun asked gently. " i cant go home," Taeyeon said liflting her head up. " why not? Taeyeon-ah?" Seohyun asked crouching next to Taeyeon. " i have to wait for appa. He said if i ever get lost to come here. and he will find me no matter where we are," Taeyeon said looking down. Seohyun wanted to cry but she bite her lip and smiled, " Appa and omma wouldnt wont you to stay out here in the cold, would they?" Taeyeon looked away as she scanned the park. " You like pancakes dont you? we'll eat and come back and wait for them together," Seohyun said holding out her hand to Taeyeon. Hesitently Taeyeon took her hand and went with her older sister.

That afternoon Seohyun and Taeyeon waited in the park for their parents to come. as the sun set and the sky turned red and orange taeyeon turned to her sister. " they are not coming back are they?" She asked and when Seohyun slowly shook her head and  tears started to fall. The two sisters cried together in the park as one sister cried herself to sleep in their house alone.

The following morning, the sound of a comotion woke up the girls. " Young ms, your uncle is here with some lawyers," the housekeeper said her face filled with worry. in the office room their uncle sat in the big red arm chair waiting for them with a Smirk playing on his face. After all the polite talk was over one of the lawyers clasped his hands together and said, " since your father passed away at such a young age without leaving a will the estate and the company will by law be given to your uncle." "What?!" shouted the girls. " what do you mean its going to be given to our uncle?!" Seohyun shouted. " We are his children! why would you give it him!" Yura shouted anger seething through her. " Im very sorry, but your uncle has asked me to inform you that as of today you are no longer able to live in this house. as it is part of the estate. Pack whatever little belongings you might need, by 4 o'clock you must leave the house."

Shocked and confused the girls barely managed to leave the house by 4. The housekeeper and the driver watched as their beloved masters three daughters leaving the house.

"Where are we going?" Asked Taeyeon as they sat in the bus halt. " We are going to go see our aunt. She said we can stay there until we can figure out what to do," seohyun said trying to sound hopeful. But failing miserably. The bus ride was Five hours long and Yura watched as the tall buildings she was so used to dissapear and be replaced by trees and mountains. It was around 9 when they got down from the bus into a poorly lit bus halt. " Where in the world are we?" Yura asked trying to see anything in the dark. " You are in Blue valley," said voice from behind them. startling all three of them. They turned around to see an old women wearing a bright pink apron standing infront of them. After what seemed like forever, Seohyun asked " Aunt Flo?"  the old women smiled and said, "  who else would i be Kim Tae hee?!"