01. It happens for a reason..

Our Pink Romance

"Aigo, Jongie, they rejected us again. I give up. Let's just stay at the park for the night," you grumbled, clearly unhappy. You tightened your grip on the skyblue luggage.

"Ne, noona. I'm so tired," he yawned like a little kitten. Both you and Sungjong stared at the bench. It was so small that it could only fit one person. You looked at Sungjong who was looking intently at you. He rubbed his neck.

"Scissors, paper, stone," a childish game was played to determine the winner, who was able to sleep on the bench.

"Yay! Noona! I won!" Sungjong did a victory dance despite claiming that he was tired. You fold your arms and stoped your foot in disappointment.

"I want my PMS Darling to sleep on the bench, that was why wanted to win. Of course I'll let my noona sleep on the bench. What kind of guy am i if i don't do that? I'm a classic gentleman," he said, pinching your rosy cheek gently.

" You sure dude?" you eyed him. He looked sincere enough. You told him to sit on the bench while you lay on his lap and sleep. At least he did not have sleep on the hard ground. Hey, you still have a heart.

You woke up the next morning, to find your luggage gone. Waking Sungjong up was a chore. He finally woke up.

"Ne, noona?" he rubbed his eyes.

"Our luggage is gone!" you shrieked, causing Sungjong to jump.

"Jinjja?! Omo, noona? What are we going to do?" he was tugging on your hand in distress.

"Molla. We've got no money and I'm freaking hungry," you rubbed your growling tummy.

Sungjong nodded feverently. "Noona, I think you're getting thinner and thinner now," Sungjong's voice was filled with concern as he eyed your thin and bruised arm. You quickly pulled the sleeves of your coat to cover the bruises.

You were desperate for food and so was Sungjong. The poor boy has to grow. There was no job vacancies available. The worst thing was that it was Christmas. You went to a bakery and stared from the glass window. You could see steamy hot buns fresh from the oven. Rows and rows of heavenly smelling bread. It sure was appetizing. Sunjong was drooling next to you as he glued his eyes on the glass window. Chocolate muffins was the one that attracted your attention since they were your favourite. There were only three left. As soon as you set your eyes on the muffins, some random guy took all three and paid at the cashier. You stared at the muffins dreamily.

* I want one..*you sighed. The guy noticed you staring and chuckled. You quickly hide your face and pulled Sungjong down too.

"Noona, what was that for?" Sungjong looked displeased. Just then, the bell from the bakery door rang, indicating someone either entered or excited the bakery.

----------------------

hey guys, this is my first fanfic that i actually posted. do support me, yeahs? pls subscribe ^^ anyways guess who the mysterious guy is... he'll appear in the next chapter. saranghae<3