Final

Jealous [Junshua]

The practice room was noisy as usual and they weren't really practicing at all so Joshua decided that he wanted some time alone. At least for 10 minutes.

He took out his phone and checked the time while proceeding to go next door. Just as he was about to enter the room he saw two of s rolling around on the floor. Ming Ming had straddled Jun and tickled him while the latter screamed and laughed.

They didn't even seem to notice Joshua so he left before they did. He couldn't ignore the feeling of jealousy in his chest. The truth was, he liked Jun. Very much so. But Jun only had eyes for Ming Ming which was somehow understandable since they were the only two Chinese members so the language barrier wasn't a problem between them.

Joshua sat down in the corner by the mirror. If he had joined the band earlier, maybe he would have had a chance. But Jun and Ming Ming had known each other for ages...

He didn't know what to do with this situation so he just didn't do anything. He had to get over Jun soon before he got hurt...

~Later at the dorm~

Joshua was reading a book in his and Jeonghan's shared room, glad that he was finally alone, when somebody knocked.

He didn't want to talk to anybody so he quickly closed his book and lay back in his pillows, pretending to sleep.

The door opened and somebody entered the room with careful steps. "Hyung?" Joshua tensed up at the sound of Jun's voice. "Hyung, I know you're not asleep...you can't sleep when the lights are on", the younger said, seeing right through Joshua's act.

"What do you want?" the older asked. He sounded cold which was new to both of them. "I just wanted to ask if you could help me with my English homework..." "Ming Ming is good at this too. Why don't you ask him?" Joshua snapped and sat up.

Jun stood there, his long-ish brown hair tied into a messy bun. He clutched his notebook, surprised at Joshua's tone.

"Because I want your help...", he answered his hyung's earlier question. "That's all I'm here for, right? To help you with your English homework...", Joshua said bitterly.

"No...I just...I thought...", Jun cut himself off and let his arms fall to his side. "I'll ask somebody else...sorry I bothered you...", he said and turned to walk away.

Joshua hesitated. It didn't feel nice to be mean to Jun. He hated it. It wasn't like him and the younger didn't even know what was going on. "Jun!" he called. The younger stopped in his tracks and faced him.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just tired I guess...I'll help you with your homework", he said and patted the bed next to him. Jun's face brightened up and he shuffled over to sit down next to Joshua.

"Thanks, hyung", he said and side-hugged Joshua, causing the older's heart to speed up. He smiled a bit and patted Jun's arm.

~

They finished Jun's English homework pretty quickly thanks to Joshua. Now they just sat around on the older's bed in a somewhat awkward silence.

"Uh...were you mad at me earlier or something?" Jun suddenly asked. Joshua fidgeted with his fingers. "No, I was just a bit stressed I guess...I'm sorry", he said. Jun looked at him intensely.

"I saw you earlier...when you walked in on me and Ming Ming..." Joshua tried not to look busted. "So? I just thought you two wanted to be alone so I left...", he lied.

"Hyung, were you...jealous?" the younger questioned. Joshua began to stammer and wave his hands hastily. "Jealous? W-why would I be? I mean...you and Ming Ming are..." "Friends. We're just friends. Brothers, almost", Jun finished the sentence for him.

"Earlier, Ming Ming and I were just fooling around because he thought it was funny to tease me about my crush on you", he continued honestly.

Joshua furrowed his eyebrows. Had he heard Jun correctly? "Y-your what?" he asked. The younger chuckled. "My crush on you. I like you, hyung...a lot. And ever since I told Ming Ming he teases me about it."

"I like you, too", Joshua admitted, a furious blush spreading on his cheeks. Jun grinned. "Then would you go out with me?" Joshua nodded, too shy to say something.

It couldn't be real. Jun actually liked him back. He wanted to pinch himself, so he did. Jun chuckled. "What are you doing?" he questioned. Joshua finally looked directly at him.

"I was making sure I wasn't dreaming...", he said, causing the younger to chuckle again just before he leaned in and pecked Joshua on the cheek. "You're not..."