History of our squirrel

Broken superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana moved from Osaka. 

Her korean is a tiny bit rusty but everyone can understand her perfectly fine. 

Shes been going to this school for 1week. And she cant help with her curiosity of this girl in her class named Chou tzuyu. 

She heard a lot about her. 

HECK she even heard about her in Osaka. (a fellow classmate told her about Tzuyu when sana told her classmate what school shes going to)

Some say she is a goddess send from heaven and that she's super super gorgeous but has to keep her idenity secured. 

Some say shes the most ugliest person thats why she covers her face. 

Some say she has no face. 

All of the rumours are bullcrap but what really is under that hood and mask? 

Shes only heard Tzuyu talk once, and thats when she said "Here." To the teacher In the most charming, stern cold but comforting voice sana has ever heard of,  But never again after that. 

Sana has some few friends: Son chaeyoung, Park jihyo and Hirai Momo. 

They might not seem like much but they're enough for Sana. 

Chaeyoung and Sana get along well bc they're both new and in the same class. Sadly Jihyo and Momo are a year older so they dont see each oher often except for lunch and the ocasional after school hangouts at Momo's place. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter