Dinner pt2

Broken superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you tell me why you're different?"

"I had a poor childhood, that mom isnt my mom, dahyun isnt my sister. I was bullied a lot, i was weak, i cried almost every single day when i was younger. My mom was killed right infront of my eyes, when she was trying to pass the street to greet me and a  car hit her. I never cried harder in my life."

Tzuyu eyes was filled with tears but she kept continuing. 

"Since i became weaker thann i already was, people bullied me more. People called me ugly and disgusting. At that moment i was so weak i believed anything. My best friend mimi who was my ONLY friend came up to me and said that i was too weird, i had freak eyes, im weird, im disgusting. At that moment i  never trusted anyone. I started to pull my hood over my head to cover my hair, wore masks to cover my mouth. Doing that died the bullying but it left me with weird looks"

Sana was crying with her... 

"I had no friends except this one very harsh girl in gr7 came by and started talking to me. She talked very rashly and it scared me a lot bc it brought back bad memories. So i tried avoiding her. Every now and then some people do bully me but every time someone tried, jeongyeon stood in their way and punched them. I still didnt want to trust her bc who kmows if she'll leave me. Every lunch i go to the roof top and i just take off my mask and breathe in the air. Jeongyeon came up one day and she just stood next to me and smiled at me. A geninue smile. Ive never seen the girl smile. She said this to me that day. 

I dont know what you've been through.. neither does it matter bc your past dont define who you are. But if anyone of those bastards hurt you i will kill them without mercy."

"As scary as that sounds bc it sounded like she meant it. It was her way of saying you can trust me regardless of anything. Ever since her, i decided to be happier, i finally accepted after 6yrs. my dad's new wife and her daughter.  Ive becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter